Fifteen

LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS DUMPLING SOMEONE SHOoT mE

"Fuck me."

Michael's eyes widened as he stumbled back from the blond, shaking his head. "Luke, what the heck?"

"Okay, let me fuck you." Luke shrugged, stepping closer to Michael.

Michael gaped at Luke's boldness, stumbling even farther back until he tripped over a stray shoe and landed on Luke's bed with an oomph. The younger boy smirked as Michael popped up on his elbows and gulped at the blond.

Luke pushed Michael back against the mattress and climbed on top of him, straddling his thighs and planting his palms on both sides of Michael's head. He smirked as Michael stared up at him with wide doe eyes, lips slightly parted.

He leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to the older boys plump lips.

"Luke, I-" He was cut off by Luke pressing another few kisses to his lips. Each kiss lasted longer than the last and Michael didn't want Luke the get too carried away.

His pale hand came up to press against Luke's chest, pushing him back lightly. "What?" Luke huffed, lips a dark shade of pink.

"I - we - I don't - fuck, Luke I'm -"

"Michael, would you spit it out?" Luke sighed.

"I'm,like, such a virgin. Like, a big ol' barely-been-touched-until-you-moved-in-next-door virgin."

"Okay?"

"I'm not...ready for this."

"Oh."

Michael nodded, his face dusting a blushy red.

"I'm sorry if you feel pressured I-I didn't mean to." He moved so he was sitting beside Michael, rather than straddling him like a fence.

Michael smiled sheepishly, "It's okay." He sat up and crossed his legs, twiddling with his thumbs between his knees.

A few seconds of silence passed between them. Seventeen to be exact, Michael was counting.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Please don't let things be awkward between us."

"I won't." Luke shook his head.

Another few seconds passed.

"I like to cuddle."

Luke broke out in a smile and launched forward to tackle Michael in a hug. They fell back into a mess of lanky limbs against Luke's pillows, giggling.

"I'm glad you finally admitted to being gay."

"I'm-"

"If you finish that sentence with not gay I'm going to hang you out the window. Upside down."

Luke rolled his eyes and nuzzled his face into Michael's neck. "I wasn't going to."

"Good."

I didn't know how to end this chapter and I still don't know how to end this story help ??????

Love you guys so much sorry I never update this :/