two

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Michael screeched. "Dingaling where are you? Code purple! Code purple!"

"What the hell is code purple?"

"Shut up new kid!" Michael yelled through his headset at the American boy who had just joined the quest. "You're like ten."

"Sorry guys I was AFK, what did I miss?"

"For fucks sake Dingaling you can't go AFK without announcing that you're going AFK." Michael groaned. "This young twat joined the quest and turns out he can't even fight a baby swamp troll."

"I'm not young, I'm twelve!"

"I'm twelve!" Michael mocked in a squeaky voice.

"H-Ey!"

"PUBERTY!" Michael laughed, hearing Yao-Ming laugh through the headset.

"You guys are dicks!"

"Shut up, kid. Go play poptropica or something."

"I've already beat every island, thank you!"

Michael threw his head back and let out a loud cackle. It was nearing midnight and he had to be up early for work the next day but instead of sleeping (or showering because it's been days) he was online battling mythical creatures with other people from all across the world.

"Michael Gordon Clifford," he winced hearing his mum yell from her bedroom. "Stop picking on young boys and go to bed!"

"Gotta go guys." He sighed and shut off his computer.

"Yeah, Michael Gordon, go to bed." He looked over at his window and saw the blonde boy leaning against his open window with a smirk.

"Um?"

"If you're gonna yell at twelve year olds on the internet maybe you should close your window next time."

•••••••••••

Shortshortshortshort ik but shorter means more frequent?

Gonna be honest I'm not really a gamer I usually just like to watch other people play(I only play batman twd sims and poptropica lmao) so idek what game Michael is playing okay

Comment ? :) ily