three

The Hemmings had been living in the neighborhood for a few weeks now and all Luke seemed to do was watch Michael play countless different video games through the window.

Michael hadn't noticed Luke watching him, honestly he thought he was the only one doing the watching. When Luke would plug his headphones in and blast music into his ear drums he didn't know that the lilac haired boy next door watched him air guitar and mouth the lyrics.

They just never seemed to catch each other.

Luke hadn't really done anything too creepy yet. He just innocently watched him play video games, maybe even occasionally borrowed his mums glasses so he could get a better view of the screen. He'd spent one full night watching Michael start and complete an entire video game and he couldn't see very well the next day.

It only got creepy when he started watching Michael do things other than play video games. Like when he got a comic and laid in bed reading, Luke watched him.

Luke felt like such a creep, but he couldn't help it. The boy with colorful hair and an obsession with video games intrigued him.

Luke felt like he crossed a line when he woke up one night because he felt like he couldn't sleep without seeing what the boy was doing before he went to bed.

Michael just appeared to be laying in bed, stiffly, but just laying there none the less. Luke figured he was sleeping until his eyes clenched and his nose scrunched up.

He was wanking.

Luke noticed the blanket shifting as Michael's face continued to change. Luke knew he shouldn't be watching but he couldn't not watch.

Michael bit his lip and Luke gulped.

"I'm such a perv." Luke whispered to himself.

He wasn't being discrete at all, as soon as he noticed what Michael was doing it was like he was drawn to the window. If Michael simply cracked an eyelid he would see Luke standing there.

And Luke would die.

Michael's mouth fell open and Luke knew that meant he was nearing his end. Luke continued to gawk, his jaw slack.

Michael sighed as he finished in his boxers. His nose scrunched up and he popped his eyes open to get out of bed and change, freezing when he saw the boy next door standing at his window, shirtless and gaping.

Luke snapped out of his gaze and jumped when he saw Michael staring back at him.

A piece of him died.

He didn't know what to do, he had been caught. It's not like he could open the window and make a joke about it because it's not like Michael had been the one caught wanking, he was the one caught watching Michael wank. Which in his opinion was way worse than Michael being caught.

Michael was frozen. He was panicking in his head because 1) he'd been caught wanking and 2) he'd caught his neighbor staring at him as he wanked.

He was just staring at Luke as Luke stared back at him. Both boys had pink tinted cheeks and a deer in the headlights look.

Luke was the first to move.

He stuck his hand in his pants and began stroking himself right there at the window.

Michael watched.

••••••••••••

IJSUT

WHAT IS THIS.

S/O TO LittleBattleScars FOR THE IDEA

IF YALL GOT IDEAS GIVE EM TO ME LIKE I TOLD YALL THESE ARE KINDA LIEK ONE SHOTS UNTIL THE BOYS ACTUALLY TALK

I have another new fic called band camp check it outttt

I Love you guys :)