Chapter 12

In the distance, I saw the creators' offices and buildings. They looked like palaces. There were fountains and tons of lights. But that is all I could see from here. We walked into the large skyscraper into a big room. Or, the lobby. The lobby was very nice, with couches and tables and food! Well, normal citizens weren't allowed to sit on the couches or use the tables and eat the food. Only the patrol officers. The patrol officer went into the elevator. When Destiny and I started to follow him, he said, "Nope, you guys have to use the stairs. Go to the tenth floor." Destiny and I looked disappointed and headed toward the stairs.

After what seemed like forever, I finally made it to the top of the stairs. We opened the door and were greeted by the patrol. "Ok, you guys. Go grab a lab coat from that rack and go into the testing room." He said, pointing to the big doors, third down the hall to the right. I grabbed one of the lab coats and so did Destiny. We went into the room and waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, a different man walked in. "I am a teacher." He told us. "If you haven't been told yet, teachers have been added as a job, so I will be teaching you guys how to be experimenters." He told us. The man later told us to call him, Mr. Camilla (Ka-mee-ya) Mr. Camilla showed us how to use the basic tools and so forth. Finally, we were allowed to start our first project. "Now, the creators want, instead of having shampoo and conditioner in two separate bottles, they want shampoo and conditioner together in one bottle, so like a shamditioner." Mr. Camilla said cheerfully. "Uh, what is shampoo and this condition thingy?" Destiny asked Mr. Camilla. "Oh, nothing. Just here, pour some shampoo and conditioner into this cup, then test it on that cat over there." Mr. Camilla pointed to the animal. I have never seen anything like it. This day was going to be interesting.

The fur on the animal fell off. Apparently, that meant that the shamdition thingy didn't work. So now I had to combine more and put it on a different animal. This was going to take a while.

After what seemed like forever, we were able to leave.

"That was dumb." Destiny said
"You think?!" I replied, giggling.
We went onto the train, which was the same as before. But then, I saw Cody sneaking around a building.