First Touch

Lord Seungho waits patiently in a special room in the back of the Kisaeng house. It's nicely decorated with dragon figurines and paintings of women wearing scandalous clothing. He smokes calmly from the pipe that was brought to him by one of the servant's girls and his vase is full of never-ending rice wine. He is a happy guest except he is anxious with the anticipation to see you up close, to meet those eyes so profound and innately curious. He sits up straighter the moment the doors slide open. You walk in slowly with Chae-Won in tow carrying her string instrument. You wear those sheer trousers that show off the meatiness of your thighs and your hair is adorned with jewels. You bow at him as you try to hide just how much you're shaking. He's intimidating. He seems to take up the very air you breathe.

"Good evening, my lord," you say quietly.

He ignores your greeting. "What's your name, boy."

"MN."

"Come closer," he orders, sucking on his pipe to let the smoke billow out of his sensual lips.

You lift your gaze and walk towards him tentatively. You clench your fans as you step right in front of where he sits. Your crotch is directly on his face. He looks up at you with a smirk and you glance elsewhere as he takes in your body with patience. It's silky, smooth, it makes his mouth water.

"Quite pretty for a boy," he breathes, his hands twitching as he fights the urge to touch you. "Turn around."

You do as he asks as he watches you with care. Part of him hates that he's attracted to a peasant like you but the other is curious at the ferocity with which you had gotten his attention. He had never felt this way before.

"Dance," he commands getting irritated at just marinating the thought of the great Lord Seungho becoming obsessed with a lowly kisaeng boy.

With a stifled sigh of relief, you turn to face him as Chae-Won starts to play. Dancing is one of the things you love the most, it spoke for you without you having to say a word. You jump in the air with the rhythm of the music and throw the fans in the air as you catch them again after a flip. You twirl and you meet eyes with Lord Seungho that stares at you so intensely with what seems to be a permanent smirk. He looks so handsome sitting as he is, so regal, so deadly...you realize that despite your fear you're attracted to him, too. To his power. To his ability to command the room just with his presence.

When the dance is over, you pour him his drink, your knees touching, as he asks you questions that you feel forced to answer honestly.

He takes a sip of his wine and asks you, "You entertain a lot of men like this?"

Lord Seungho hates how despite just meeting you he's already jealous of a past you might have with others.

"You're my first, my lord."

"Good," he says, calmly. "I like being first."

You shudder at what his words imply and you're thankful when your mother interrupts to let Lord Seungho know that it is time for you to prepare for your next show. For a few minutes, he doesn't answer and you're afraid that he might keep you hostage in this room. He gives a slight nod, and you push yourself up. You bow gently towards him and when you're close to the door, you make the mistake of looking over your shoulder to see Lord Seungho's eyes still glued on you. That unreadable gaze was molten fire. Your heart skips a beat as you leave him there.

***

With every private dance, you give Lord Seungho the more upset he gets. He hates this feeling of uneasiness he has since he laid eyes on you. He already knows he finds you attractive that's simple enough to understand. But now, even the way you smile, the way you laugh is starting to get engraved in his mind. He wakes up thinking about you and with a raging hard-on that his own hand cannot calm. What could be wrong with him? If he were to take you if he were to slip inside you, would that irritating feeling go away?