Taming

You finally make it to Lord Seungho's amazing home with a fence of wood and stone all around it. A cage of gold. A jail. Your heart squeezes at the sight, but its beauty is undeniable. Once the carriage makes it inside the courtyard you can truly appreciate the sleek wood and stone walls, the pond just a few feet away, and all the beautiful greenery and flowers that make it come alive. His help is lined up by the wooden stairs that lead to the main entrance of the home. They all have their heads bowed. A servant swiftly helps you both down the carriage and the other takes the horses. Once out, Lord Seungho guides you towards his help, his large hand splayed on the small of your back.

"Welcome home, my lord," Servant Kim announces, and the other staff bows lower.

"This is MN," he says dispassionately. "He will be staying with us from now on. He's not a servant so you will not treat him as such, but he has no authority here. He's not allowed to leave the house, understood? It is your duty to make sure he doesn't try to escape."

"I won't escape," you say softly looking up at him and hugging your cat close, but he side glances at you without a word. Distrust in his eyes.

I have nowhere to go...after all...

The servants guide you down the halls as ornate as the outside. His home is vast, and you take it all in: the guest chambers, the annex, and the beautifully decorated temple with the red arch. You try to make conversation, but they say nothing. Some of them glance at you with pity, others with jealousy and annoyance. But one thing you discover that didn't surprise you is the fact that they are terrified of him. This scares you even more and you hide your fear as best as you can.

Once sunset arrives, they prepare your bath. No one had ever prepared your bath before, so it feels awkward to have others doing it for you. You try to help but you're quickly rebuffed so instead you wait. Once they're gone, you wait a few minutes before you enter the tub. You soak in the bath for a bit before Lord Seungho joins you. He slides the doors open so confident and regal. He is completely naked despite there being servants at his beck and call by the door. You stiffen the moment he closes the door behind him and gets in the tub. You are afraid that he will break his part of the deal...a deal and a ploy you made as a last desperate attempt to spare your anal virginity. You sit there stiff in front of him as he quickly reaches for you and gently scrubs your head and lathers your body with soap.

"Make sure you nourish yourself, MN," he says grabbing at your ribs and nuzzling your neck and sliding his fingers between your ass cheeks. He gently prods your entrance for a second. You hate how your cock jerks on its own accord the moment it feels his touch. "You need the energy to take me."

You shudder at the husky way he says that against your skin.

"Lean over the bath," Lord Seungho orders with a whisper, guiding you up and forward. Your nipples pucker the moment they feel the cool air. He grabs you by the hips and says, "Stick your behind out—yes—just like that. How obedient you are."

"We made—a—a deal," you stutter.

He makes sloshing noises as he moves in the tub until your ass is directly on his face. He smiles.

"I am getting you used to me, remember?" He says with a smirk. "No feral creature becomes domesticated without constant touch."

You grip the rim of the tub and are about to respond when he spreads your mounds of flesh apart and his tongue meets with your entrance. Your eyes widen as you look back the best you can. His large hands squeeze you hard, making the flesh pale there, as he makes slurping noises with his mouth.

"My-l-lord!" You yelp out and clench your eyes, your thighs quivering at this new pleasurable experience. "Not there!"

"Let go of your pride and enjoy," Lord Seungho says swiping at his top lip with his tongue and returning to eat you out. He enjoys the taste of you so much, he gets drunk on it, on every little mewling noise you make as you avoid so hard not to show how much you're enjoying it. Your body is honest, your cock is hard and twitching. If he touches it, you will come, no doubt.