First Dance

Na-Kyum doesn't make an appearance in this story...maybe at the end. I haven't decided. He's off drunk as a skunk in some bar somewhere.

"You're not performing tonight," your mother tells you and the other young men in the dressing room. You all sit on floor cushions in front of tall mirrors with your make-up boxes next to you.

"Why?" you ask, still gently dabbing the rogue that in no way feminizes your features but brings out your natural beauty. You can tell by the way she fidgets with her updo and hanbok that n she's nervous. "Who's here?"

"Lord Seungho," she exclaims. "The lord of the province. No doubt here to shut us down." She waltzes through the sliding doors that lead to the female dressing room. "Chae-Won, get ready you're taking MN's place tonight."

You stand looking at yourself in the mirror. You wear sheer trousers that only show your undergarments. Your bare shoulders have a reddish glow on them, and it extends down the hollow of your spine. You go towards the front of the kisaeng trying to catch a glimpse of this Lord Seungho.

Lord Seungho stares annoyed at the stage from the front tables that face the stage. Where were the "male beauties" he had been promised? He sips from his wine dish and stares at the beautiful woman twirling with that beautiful hanbok, the lapels slightly open to see the curve of her delicate breasts. He came all this way, a whole hour and a half carriage ride because he had been promised by friends that this Kisaeng was quite unusual. His eyes meet with surprised ones that watch from one side of the curtain. Whoever it was, they are quick to disappear behind the brown curtains. Lord Seungho yawns audibly and stands up looking back towards where the owner stans greeting guests as they enter. She takes their wet conical hats as another young lady leads them to tables.

"Woman," he says annoyed. "When are the men taking the stage."

She looks at him with shock. "I don't understand what you mean, my lord. I do not know what debauchery you've been told—"

Lord Seungho cuts her off and goes through the lapels of his hanbok to pull out a bag of coins and hands it to her. Your mother's greedy eyes widen and she takes it cautiously in her hands. "I am here for debauchery."

She clears her throat and places the bag of coins inside the pockets of her hanbok skirt and bows. "And you shall have it, my lord."

Lord Seungho smiles returning to his seat to find that the string instrument a woman plays accompanied by a male drummer has stopped. The woman bows and disappears behind the curtains. The petite woman that sits beside him refills his wine dish and he takes it to his lips pausing when you come to center stage.

There's no other word Lord Seungho can use to describe you but beautiful. The naked masculine lines of your body are decorated with a reddish rouge and the sheer trousers hardly cover what you have between your legs. He smiles with interest as the music resumes, and you start to dance sensually with two big handheld fans. It makes his cock hard. He licks his lips absentmindedly. He can't keep his eyes off your movements so feminine and masculine at the same time. The way you gyrate your hips makes his mind reel with how those hips would look grinding on his cock.

The way this man looks at you makes you stumble a bit, but you quickly recover. His amber eyes never leave you and his hard amber gaze makes you nervous which is strange because it's not the first time you have gotten male attention.  In fact, you're used to it...but this lord...he was strange. Everything about him exudes danger and virility. He sits there at the front of the stage so strong and confident that he knows no one can dare to say a word to him for so salaciously ogling a dancing kisaeng boy. 

You gulp. 

He could hurt you if he wanted to. His strength was nowhere hidden under that black and gold hanbok. You are happy when the song ends. You give a sigh of relief still feeling his eyes roving over you. You go to the dressing room hoping to undress and call it a day when your mother comes in.

She eyes the other dancers, and her glare announces that she wants to be alone with you. You walk to the basin to wash your face.

"That lord is scary," you say quietly, shuddering. "What does he want here?"

"That 'scary' lord just gave us enough money to keep us going for three months, MN." Just as you lower to scoop water in your palms she stops you. "He just paid for a private dance with you. Keep your makeup."

You turn to her, your entire body shaking with a rush of adrenaline. You gulp. "Can he be trusted? A man like that--" 

She laughs mockingly. "He's a lord. Do you really think he's going to lower himself for a kisaeng boy?"

What she says stings you, but you're used to it. You head to the bathing room to shower your body before giving this lord a private dance. Something in your gut tells you to be cautious, to have your guard up. You can't erase his gaze from your mind. He looked at you like he wanted to eat you alive. 

Like he had already claimed you as his own.

You've never met a man like him ever....and you are scared of what you're going to find once you're both alone.

Tell me what you think! Will try to write the rest of it later today, but I make no promises.