His

Lord Seungho stares annoyed after he comes on your tummy to see how you grab your robes and get ready to leave the chamber. He walks to you and grabs your elbow just as you're about to slide the doors open. He pulls you towards him walking you back to the futon in his large arms. You look up at him startled.

"Again, my lord?"

He narrows his eyes at you and squeezes your cheeks. His self-control so dangerously thin that he is afraid it will erase all the progress he has made with you. He fights himself to keep his animalistic side under control...but as he's come to find out you are an animal lover...so maybe you'd come to appreciate that side of him. That cat seems to be more of a worry to you than him. He hates the jealousy he feels towards it.

"Rude of you to run out of here after being given pleasure time after time. What will you do to repay my kindness, MN?"

His amber eyes are wild, a red storm. His cock jolts, hard once more. You look down at it and nibble on your lip. At this point you've touched it with your hands, had it rubbed between your ass cheeks and your face, and you know he wants more. He is keeping his side of the deal in the hopes that you will not fight him when you let him inside. He can already taste it...every day you become more malleable...more his...

You try to back away from his embrace feeling suffocated by his strength, the sexual tension, and his manly scent of post-sex. He has no end in sight. You know if he could...he'd have you underneath him sunup and sundown.

"I have been meaning to repay you, my lord," you pause when he strokes your nipples over your robes, "I will do so later today. I give you, my word." You clench your eyes at the sensation of him pinching you're already sore nipples.

"We'll see if what you say is true. I hate feeling second best to a feline."

Lord Seungho takes hold of your chin and tilts it enough so you're looking right into his eyes. His lips part, and his tongue swipes over his bottom lip. 

He is going to kiss you! 

Since you got here, he's never done that again. You prepare for it, gulp as his lips come close...but a knock at the door interrupts him.

"Forgive the intrusion, my lord, but there's urgent business in the governmental offices. The councilmen require your presence this instant."

He glares at the older man. "Will my father be in attendance?"

"No, my lord."

Lord Seungho's gaze roves over one last time before he lets you go. You bow when he makes his exit the blood still rushing in your ears.

***

You leave the chamber fifteen minutes after with your cheeks still burning. He was going to kiss you! You'd done all that with him, but Lord Seungho has never kissed you since back at the Kisaeng. Your heart is beating so fast. The actions remind you of that time with him in the entertainment room... and it makes you think of Young-Soo. He is the one person you truly miss. You wonder if he has sent correspondence and Lord Seungho has refused to give it to you. He promised he'd allow him to visit. You sent a letter about your arrival and well-being two months ago, surely you would have heard something from him by now.

You go to the kitchen in the afternoon before Lord Seungho arrives another day in the hopes of a letter from Young-Soo. As you make your way down the opulent halls, you try to think about how you're going "repay him." Those thoughts send you back to what happened in his room earlier. You can still feel his breath on your skin, his lips part as he lowers to kiss you. His erection pressed so hard against your skin. Like velvet steel.