A Deal

Sorry for the late update! I am finally on fall break so I will be updating more often. Will update you tonight or tomorrow for sure. 

You're so nervous. The downpour from outside gives you some solace in knowing that Lord Seungho won't hear your heart beating so loudly in your chest. You stop at this hotel for the night before you conclude the travel to his home, the heavy rain making it too dangerous to continue. You gulp. This means you would spend this night all alone with Lord Seungho. Everything starts out smoothly though. You eat as you've never eaten before at the hotel restaurant. You had never seen so much food or even been at a hotel like this. Even your cat pigs out feasting on a complete fish. She looks up at you as she licks her whiskers.

Lord Seungho watches you intently with a slight smile as you reach for the bowl on the small table between you to have more rice. You meet his gaze feeling a blush creep on your cheeks.

"I am sorry," you say, but you're not sure what you're apologizing for.

"I want you always to feast like this," he says with a gentleness that catches you off guard as he brushes some pieces of rice from the corner of your mouth with his fingers. There's a look to him you can't quite point out. There's tenderness in his voice, in his touch, but there's also a fierce possession when his gaze roves all over you.

"Go up to the room and make use of the bath. I will go to the bathhouse for a bit."

You nod as you sit back on your floor cushion to finish eating. Maybe he would be merciful tonight and wouldn't try anything. You gulp and turn away from him, but Lord Seungho is still looking at you. He licks his lips. You were finally all his.

There will be no sleeping for you tonight.

***

You can't believe there's a bath in the same room in which you sleep! You're giddy with this simple joy. You slide the doors to the balcony open and let your tabby roam around the large room. The sound of rain swiftly echoes in the chamber. You stare outside for a bit and then continue to explore the room. After a half hour, your driver brings up your trunk, and while you dig out for your sleeping clothes you have started warming up the water on the tiny fireplace in the bath chamber. Once he leaves, you strip, cautiously looking at the door expecting Lord Seungho to come in at any second but when time passes, and he doesn't appear, you relax. You get in the tub and soak yourself enjoying the warm water. You've sure gone through a lot in just a little time.

You stare down at your cock remembering that your best friend had it in his mouth. His mouth was so, so warm. You can't get the image of his pleasure-filled face while Lord Seungho fucked him out of your head. You throw your head back as those thoughts lead to thoughts of your mother, and your father. You love your father. Your childhood wasn't as bad because of him. He was always gentle with you. Always kind. He always knew who you truly were. When he went blind, it was as if you had lost sight as well. The woman you trusted turned into a monster...but you refused to see it. Nothing but darkness followed you after your father lost his vision. How could she sell you with no remorse? How could she do that when she raised you?

You sink further into the wooden tub as the water covers your face and your body. Maybe you have a better chance at surviving here with this lord than you ever had with her...

When you get out of the tub and walk into the bedroom you're taken by surprise to see Lord Seungho kneeling in front of your vanity box. He looks through it curiously. He lifts a lip rouge and glances at you. His eyes rove from your naked feet up to your body barely covered by the white sleeping robe. How is it that you can feel his gaze on your skin? He turns back to the box and grabs your brush gently inhaling your scent.