1

Finney's Pov:
Maybe this is all stupid. Im probably just making it up or something. Im a boy and so is he! Boys cant like boys! I dont like Robin we are just friends nothing will ever change that.. Ever. Then I snapped out of it.

Robin's Pov:
He was so zoned out I wonder what he was thinking about. "Uh Finn? You ok?" I asked. He snapped out of it and turned to me. "Oh sorry." He said. "Do you wanna take a break? We could watch a movie!" "Uh sure what movie?" "Texas chainsaw massacre!?" I knew he wouldn't say yes but why not ask. "Sure!" He said. I gasped and my jaw fell open. "Really!?" "Yup, you wont stop asking until I watch it" He laughed.

3rd person Pov:
Robin put the movie in and sat next to Finn on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in between them. "Finn?" Robin slightly hesitated. "Yea Robin?" Finn said smiling. "If you get scared you can hold my hand." "Okay." He smiled.

Finney's Pov:
Maybe he does like me? But no way Im gay! Well maybe.. but thats not important right now.

A jump scare came up and I screamed and grabbed Robins hand. He looked at me and giggled. "Its ok Finn." He said and ran his fingers through my hair. I tried not to blush but I couldn't help it.

Later

Robins Pov:
The movie was over and Finn fell asleep. I carried him up to my room and cleaned up our homework. I got onto the bed and sat next to him, his hair was so fluffy I couldn't help but play with it and smile.

About an hour went by and Finn started to wake up, he turned to look at me and smiled. "Hi Robin!" He said and yawned, I smiled at him and just looked at his eyes. "Robinnn!" He said louder. Oh shit! I was staring at him! "Oh! Sorry-" He grabbed my hand again and I froze.

Finney started giggling and covered his mouth. "Stop laughing!" I said "But its funnyy!" His laugh was so cute. "Come on Im hungry, lets go eat." He said and dragged me off the bed. This was my chance to try something, anything!

"Wait-" "What?" "Lets go somewhere, I wanna take you somewhere!" "Okay!" He smiled and slipped his shoes on, I blushed so hard.

We walked out the door, the sun was basically set so this was the perfect time to go out. We left our bikes so we could just talk and enjoy each others company. Finally we got to the old park on the other side of town, and we sat on the swings holding hands and laughing. I might take my chance.

Me and Finn act like we like each other but never admitted it and Vance always says that Finn likes me but I never thought it would be true.

"F-Finn?" I stuttered, shit. "Yea Robin..?" "Finn I cant keep this a secret anymore.." "Well what is it Robin?" He looked worried. "Finn.. Ive liked you for so long but I never told you because I didnt wanna ruin what we had. But your my best friend and if there was any chance at all we could be more then that I had to take it!" I froze for a second and he looked shocked. FUCK!

"Robin.. Ive liked you for so long too I just never knew how to tell you.." I sighed out of relief. He stood up and grabbed my hand, so I followed him. Soon enough we were over by a tree and we sat down.

We locked eyes and just looked at each other for a minute, then I put a hand on his face. He nodded and I leaned in, our lips met. It was like fireworks went off and it felt right! I KISSED FINNEY BLAKE!

A/n: Sorry if this was bad but thank you for reading I might update again later today :)

675 words