10

Finney's Pov:
"Get off assface!" I said laughing. "Meanie." He said getting off. "Whatever." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. "I love you!" I said. "te odio rata" ("I hate you rat") He said. "Huh?" I said, genuinely confused. "You heard me." He laughed. "No what does that meann!?" I dragged my words.

Before I could open my mouth to speak again i felt Robins soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes and felt the fireworks again. He pulled back and smiled.

"Awh! My little strawberry!" He said laughing. "Shut up!" I hid my face. "Its ok mi amor." He said holding my hand. He looked into my eyes and the room was calm for a moment. "I love strawberries!" He blurted. "Robin I hate you." I said pushing his shoulder. "Love you to Finn!"

Later

Robin yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Tired love?" I said softly. "Yea, I might take a nap, if thats okay?" He said sleepily. "Yea thats okay Rob, Ill turn the movie down." I said sending him a smile.

He laid back and closed his eyes, I watched the movie for a bit before looking at Robin. He was asleep with this mouth open just the slightest, arm over his eyes. I yawned and moved to the head of the bed, grabbing a blanket and curling up next to him.

I swear I only closed my eyes for a minute, but apparently I was out like a light.

"Finn?" I heard a whisper. "Mm, five more minutes Gwen.." I groaned. I heard giggling. "Finn its Robin, wake up amor." "Huh?" I said opening my eyes and rubbing them. "There we go." He smiled and grabbed my hand, gently pulling me up.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked. "I dont know, awhile." "Oh Im sorry Robbie! I didnt mean to fall asleep for that long, Im sor-" I was cut off by a hand over my mouth. "Its okay mi novio, I promise you." He hushed. I looked at him and nodded.

I could've cried but I didnt, not infront of Robin, or anyone for that matter.

"Amor?" He said snapping his fingers. "You okay?" He asked softly. "Oh, yea sorry!" I smiled. He frowned and looked at me, you could see the worry on his face.

He pulled me into a hug, not any hug, a Robin hug. Robin hugs are warm and cozy like a blanket, they are never to tight or to lose and you can always feel the care in them.

"I love you, I really do Finn. I dont want you to forget that. Ever. You are perfect and you could never burden me. I love you for who you are not who people want you to be. There is nothing you could ever do to make me not love you." He said softly but stern enough to get the point out there.

He kissed me on my forehead. "te amo finn" ("I love you, Finn") "I love you too Robbie." I said softly.

AHH Im sorry I keep making short chapters but I think this story is getting close to the end ☹️ Im running out of ideas for it so maybe only a few more chapters. THANK YOU FOR 3k+ READS !!!!

546 words!