8

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.3k READS!!

3rd person:
All Finn could think about was Robin and all Robin could think about was Finn. They were each others favorite person and wanted to be together every second of the day. They were walking out of first period and Robin whispered something in Finns ear. "Meet me in the bathroom in 20 minutes." Before walking the opposite way down the hall. Finn smiled and walked to his next class.

He sat down in his chair and watched the clock, time felt so slow but finally it had been 20 minutes. He raised his hand. "Yes Finn?" The teacher said looking up. "Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked. "Sure, go." He hopped out of his seat and went down the hall.

Finn's Pov:
I walked down the hall, I was excited to see Robin. I turned into the bathroom. "Robin?" I said looking around. "Over here hermoso." He said. I turned my head and I saw Robin standing against a wall, I walked over and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I smiled and softly kissed him. He held me close on his chest as we sat in silence. I took in ever detail of that moment, the smell of Robin, how quiet it was, everything.

"I love you mi novio, dont forgot that." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too Robin." I said looking up at him. I thought about what too say while looking into his eyes. He smiled. "My dads on a business trip and Gwen is staying at Suzie's, wanna skip school and stay over?" I asked. "Sure baby, we can leave during lunch." He said smiling and letting go of me. I nodded and smiled. " I have to go back to class." I said, he frowned. "Okay." He said pouting.

I gave him a kiss before walking out of the bathroom. I turned down the hall smiling, I walked back into class and started catching up on the notes. Class went by surprisingly fast. The bell rang and I met Robin by the back door of the school no one looks at.

We ran off the school property and slowed down after we were down the street. "Where do you wanna go hermoso?" He asked softly holding my hand. "Well you have to grab stuff from your house so I was thinking we could get snacks after that!" I smiled. "Okay princess" He said a bit to casually. "Excuse me!?" He just laughed at me. "Uh- rude!" He continued laughing for a bit longer before gaining his composure. "Love you!" He said still giggling.

Later

Robin's Pov:
I put some clothes and stuff in a bag and said bye to Molly before we walked back out and over to the corner store. We picked out some snacks and drinks before walking to Finns house.

I plopped down on his bed after throwing my bags on the floor. "Ugh I hate school!" I whined. Finn put his bag down and flopped down next to me. "Me too, but I have you so its better." He smiled, I blushed and looked at him smiling. "I love you Finn!" I said causing him to blush a bit. "I love you too Robin!" He replied. God I love him.

He started digging through the bag of snacks and looked over. "Can you get me the m&m's?" I asked. "Sure!" He said looking for them. He handed me the small package of candy and continued looking for a snack, finally he settled on gummy worms, his favorite.

Finney's Pov:
I grabbed the bag of gummy worms and climbed onto the bed, Robin was sitting crisscross so I laid my head in his lap. He looked down at me smiling.

We talked about random stuff for awhile, I started to get tired and I guess I fell asleep.

Robin's Pov:
I looked down to see a peaceful Finn sleeping, I gently moved him and laid next to him tracing little hearts on his hand with my finger. I played with his hair and whispered little things to him, mostly about how much I love him and what I love about him. I yawned and slowly closed my eyes Finns hand in mine.

Later

Finney's Pov:
I yawned and rubbed my eye, blinking a few times until my eyes adjusted to the light. I looked over at Robin and smiled at how peaceful he was, I laid back down and cuddled up close to him with my head on his chest. He always smelled nice, his cologne was the perfect balance of scents and his hair always smelled good.

I laid there enjoying being with Robin and taking in every detail, thinking about whatever, mostly Robin. I love him and being with him is the best.

3rd Person:
"Hes just perfect, no flaws at all. His hair is silky and his skin is smooth. His hands are the perfect size to hold mine, and his eyes are so pretty. I cant live without him and I dont ever wanna lose him. I love it when he calls me 'hermoso' and 'novio' and other nicknames in Spanish, his voice is heavenly. Hes warm like a blanket that protects you from the cold."
Finney was thinking to himself before getting distracted by a hand on his lower waist.

Finney's Pov:
I felt a warm hand on my lower waist, interrupting my thoughts. I gasped quietly at the sudden movement. "Its okay its just me." He whispered softly. I looked up at him. "Oh you do love me dont you~" I realized my face was heating up and I started hiding my face in his chest. He giggled and rubbed my back gently.

I looked up at Robin and he smiled again. I leaned up a bit and kissed Robin making his hand slide up my back a bit more before sliding back down. He tucked his head down resting it on my head and I snuggled back into his chest.

"I love you hermoso" He said softly, still rubbing my back. "I love you too Robin" I said gently looking up at him and smiling. I looked at his eyes and he started playing with my hair, hes so beautiful.

Robin's Pov:
I look down at him and hes all smiles, I smile at the thought of him being happy and blush knowing I make him this happy. Hes all I want and now I have him, right here in my arms. "eres tan bonita mi amor" ("You are so pretty my love") I said smiling. He turned red and hid his face in my chest again.

"So you like when I speak Spanish, dont you?" I laughed. He shook his head. "Nu uh!" "Oh yea huh!" "Nope!" He said bumping me. "¡Ay, mentiroso!" ("Oh, liar!") I yelled. Giving him a small shove "What does that mean!?" He asked pushing me. "It means your a liar!" I said pushing him off the bed. "Uh RUDE!" He yelled pulling me down with him.  "Whatever." We started rolling around on the ground.

"I hate you." He said rolling around. "Love you too Fin." I said flipping him around. "Ugh your to strong for me! Ill never win!" He said accepting his defeat. "Some day you will, but not today!" I said laughing and helping him up. "Lets go to the park!" I said standing up. "Okay, but.. I- uh- dont have a jacket..?" He said smiling at me. "Oh right right, no jacket in your own house." I sarcastically rolled my eyes and handed him my jacket, it was at least two sizes too big for him but he liked it and he looks cute.

I slipped on my vans but had to wait for Finn to tie his converse, its okay though, I dont mind waiting for Finn. He hopped up and followed me out the door, locking it before we walked down the porch.

We waited until we were out of  the busy areas before he held my hand, they were a bit cold but soft as always. I brought his hand up and kissed it. He smiled.

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN OMG!!
1375 words!