7

Robin's Pov:
I frowned, knowing Finn has to go home soon even though Ill see him at school tomorrow. "Robbie? Robin are you okay?" Finn asked. "Hm? Oh sorry babe, Im just sad you have to leave soon." I said sitting down on the bed. "Awh! So you do love me!" He said elbowing me. "A- Of corse I do!" I said gently pushing his shoulder. He elbowed me and I gently grabbed his shoulders and rolled over, getting me on top of him. Our faces were inches apart and he looked into my eyes, he caught me off guard and flipped me over. "Haha! I win!" He declared and laughed.

Molly's Pov:
I was happy for Robin and Finn, Ill never admit that though. Robin had very obviously liked Fin since they met but I never really asked him about it unless he wanted to talk about it. I dont know how they got together but I dont care as long as they are happy, I could hear them laughing and yelling upstairs, it made me smile but they dont need to know that.

The phone rang and I went to answer it. "Arellano house." I said. "Hey Molly, its Gwen. My dad wants Finn home by 2, could you let him know?" She said softly. "Oh yea!" "Thanks, bye." She said. "Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

I walked upstairs and knocked of the door. "Come in!" They said in unison. "Hey Finn, Gwen just called and she said your dad wants you home by 2." Finn nodded. "Okay thanks Molly." "Yup." I shot them a smile and closed the door and walked downstairs.

Finney's Pov:
I started getting my stuff together so it would be easier when I had to leave. It was only 12:30 so I had time. "Why do you have to goooo?" Robin cried. "You'll see me at school tomorrow." I said. "But Ill be all alone and cold in bed without you." He said frowning. I blushed. "Uh-" I was cut off by Robins lips on mine. "Your cute when you blush amor." He said. I hid my face in my hands. "Dont hide from me baby." He said lifting my chin and kissing me again. I felt my face heat up and he laughed.

It was already 1:00 so I had to leave soon. "Ugh its hot in here!" Robin whined. "Yea cuz' Im in here." I said sarcastically smacking my lips and pretending to flip my hair. "Yup. Anyway lets go downstairs its cooler down there." He said standing up. "Excuse me!?" I yelled but he was already out the bedroom door. He laughed going down the stairs. "I hate you." I said bumping him. "Love you too!" He said flicking my head.

Later

Robin's Pov:
I got home from walking Finn home and I ran to Mollys room. I knocked on the door and waited a moment. "Come in!" She yelled. I opened the door and the smell of cheap perfume hit me in the face. I closed the door behind me before getting on her bed with paper and a pencil. "What? You gonna interview me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "No, I need help writing.. uh- a love note." She didnt laugh like I thought she would, she looked at me and smiled, like a genuine smile. "Okay, well first you have to write who its for on the top." She said softly. 'Dear Finn,' I wrote in the best handwriting I could.

"I cant really help you too much because then its not sincere. Just pour your heart out, say what you love about him, say some words of assurance." She said. 'I love you so much, I love your pretty blue eyes and your curly hair. I love how you make me laugh and your cute smile. I love when you laugh and when you play with my hair. I wouldnt trade you for anything. Im so happy to call you my boyfriend mi amor. Love, Robin <3' I wrote and handed it to Molly. "Hows that?" I asked. She read through it before saying anything. "Its really good Rob, just add some finishing touches and its perfect." She said handing it back. I drew some hearts and other doodles before carefully ripping the paper out of the notepad and folding it. I got off her bed and walked to the door. "Thanks Molly, te amo." I said before walking out.

The next day at school

I got to school early and went to Finns locker, I checked the number like a hundred times before putting the note in his locker and walking out front to meet Finn. I heard Gwen say something in the distance and heard Finns adorable laugh. I smiled to myself and walked over to them. "Hey Finn, hey Gwen." I smiled. "Hey Robbie!" Finn said walking next to me. "Hey Robin." Gwen said before walking over to Suzie.

"How are you hermoso?" I asked softly. "Good! How about you?" He smiled. Hes so cute. "Good! Better now that Im with you though." He blushed a bit and I smiled.

We walked into school and went to my locker the.mn Finns. My stomach turned, scared of what will happen. He messed with the lock before getting it open. His eyes went straight to the note, he grabbed it and opened it. His face turned red and he smiled really big. "Thanks babe, I love you." He whispered in my ear before grabbing his books. We walked to class both smiling.

3rd person:

"I love him so much, I dont know what I would do without him. He is my everything, and I hope he feels the same way about me. I love Finn with my whole body. You could even call him my soulmate, he is mine and I am his, nothing will come between us. Ever. We just belong together. He keeps me grounded when I feel like running away, he keeps me from going insane. Finn is the drug and Im the addict. Hes the one for me and I belong with him." Robin thought to himself.

AH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! This is my longest chapter so far! Should I do more shorter chapters or longer chapters?
1057 words!