5

Finney's Pov:
Yesterday was a blur to me, but I do remember being Robin's boyfriend and cuddling with him.

When I woke up my head was on Robin's chest and his arms were around my waist, I blinked my eyes awake and slowly looked up at Robin, he looked so perfect. I love Robin so much.

Robin yawned and opened his eyes a bit. "Good morning baby." He said. God his morning voice is so attractive. "Good morning babe." I smiled. Robin looked over my shoulder at the door and his smile dropped.

"MOLLY! GET OUT!" He yelled while Molly giggled and teased. "¡Lo llamé!" ("I called it!") "Molly lo juro por dios" ("Molly I swear to god") "Fine Ill go fuckhead, just dont fuck each other and get a disease!" "MOLLY SHUT UP!"

"Im sorry hermoso" He said and played with my hair. I smiled at him and laid my head back on his chest. "I love you." "I love you too."

Robin's Pov:
God I love Finn so much, Im glad hes here with me. "Hey mi amor?" ("Hey my love?") "Yea baby?" He said looking up at me. "Wanna go to the diner and get breakfast?" "Yes! I love the diner!" His face lit up and I smiled. "Okay lets go." We walked downstairs and put our shoes on.

"Where are you guys going?" Molly asked. "To the diner for waffles!" Finn blurted and smiled. "Okay be safe." We nodded and walked out.

"Your so cute amor." He smiled and hugged me. "Are you really that excited for waffles?" I asked. "Yea! Well, not just the waffles, Im excited to do anything with you!" He said smiling. I blushed and bumped him with my hip. "Right Right, well lets go get you those waffles."

Later after breakfast

Finney's Pov:
I was having so much fun with Robin, but something felt weird. It wasnt between us it was just blurred. I decided to ask Robin if something happened last night that I dont remember.

"Robbie?" "Yes hermoso?" "Did something happen last night? Like something I dont remember?" He hesitated for a moment. "Well I woke up in the middle of the night and.. you were shaking and crying in your sleep, I woke you up and whispered you back to sleep. Why? Is something wrong amor?" "No, its just something felt off. I wonder what I was dreaming about." He shrugged and looked at the tv.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" "Sure! Nothing scary though!" I smiled and he laughed. Thats Robin, my Robin.

Sorry it was short! Ill update again later
437 words