3

(For context this is a few days later at school)

Robin's Pov:
I walked into english class, it was my favorite class because Finney was in it. I went to my seat, right across from Finn. "Hi Robin!" He said with his cute smile. "Hi mi novio!" I said and sat down.

Later

Finney's Pov:
I couldn't stop thinking about what Robin has been calling me when he says 'Hi'. I know 'mi' means 'my' but what was that other word? I hope its something good..

The bell rang and it was time for lunch, I went to the bathroom first to fix my hair because Bruce made it all messy. I heard the door open and I thought it was just another student but I turned to look and it was Robin.

"What cha doing Finn?" He said walking over. "Nothing much, I was about to come find you!" He came over and hugged me from behind looking at us in the mirror. I smiled and turned my head around to look at him, he kissed me on the cheek and let go from the hug.

We left the bathroom and walked to lunch. When we walking into the cafeteria we spotted Vance waiting for us, we walked over and sat down next to each other. "Wheres Bruce?" I asked. "Im not sure I might go look for him, Im getting worried." Pinball Vance was WORRIED!? He really must like Bruce.

Vance and Bruce both liked each other and it was so obvious but they were so oblivious, once Bruce gave him a kiss on the cheek and he STILL hasnt figured it out that Bruce likes him.

Robin's Pov:
Finn was kinda quiet so I was kinda worried. "You okay hermoso?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Hm? Oh sorry, Im okay." Vance looked behind us and his face lit up, we both looked back and it was Bruce. Vance ran over to him and gave him a hug and they were both giggling. Finn smiled and started giggling too, he looks go cute when he laughs.

Later

"Hey Finn? Can you come over and help me with math homework again?" "Sure, Ill call my dad and ask!" He said smiling again. He called his dad and he said it was fine so we started walking to my house.

Finney's Pov:
I bumped Robin from the side and giggled. "Hey! You meanie!" He said jokingly. We both laughed and looked at each other.

At Robin's House

We went up to his room and sat on the floor, starting to unpack the math homework.

After a bit he started to get discouraged so I had to think of something. "Ughhh! I hate math its to hard Finn!" I thought for a second before getting a good idea. "How about this, every time you get a question right Ill give you a kiss!" I said shooting him a grin. "Okay, okay fine!" Well that was easy.

15 minutes later

"Okay is that one right? I worked really hard on it."
I reached down for the paper and looked at his answer, it was a pretty hard problem. I checked the answer on the calculator and it matched up. "Yup! Good job!" We both leaned in for the kiss, it was like fireworks every time.

Robin's Pov:
I love Finney, and he's actually pretty good at kissing. We both pulled away but our heads were still close together, I kissed him again. He moved closer to me and moved onto my lap, we kept kissing for a few seconds longer but then we both pulled away. He sat there on my lap while we looked at each other before turning his head away hiding his face in his hands. I gently grabbed his chin and made him look up at me, making him blush more. I smiled at him and kissed him again. "I love you Finney Blake." I said before letting go of his chin.

He blushed even harder he looked like a tomato. "Your cute novio" I said smiling. "What does that mean?" He asked me still red. "Ill tell you later hermoso!" I said grinning. "Ugh! Stop I dont know what that means!" He complained. "Come on lets go eat!" I said dragging him down the stairs.

Molly was down stairs in the kitchen. "Molly! What does h-her-mos-" Finn blurted before I covered his mouth. "Hermoso? That means-" "MOLLY SHUSH!" I blurted. "So what does it mean?" Finn asked me again. "Yea Robin why cant he know?" Molly said shooting me a look. "I told you Ill tell you later Finn." "Fine." He groaned and walked over to the table and plopped down in a chair.

Thank you for reading!
798 words