Part 9

Someone was pushing me and it seems even shouted. I barely opened my eyes and saw my sister's angry face.

- Did you drink the whole bottle?

I sat down. My head was buzzing:

- No, not me.

"Have you been sleeping here all night?"

I saw the familiar contempt in her eyes. Grumbling, she was tidying up the balcony. I tried to get up, but my body went numb and I remained reclining.

She threw away the bottle, emptied the ashtray, and pursed her lips:

- If only Mom were alive...

I got angry:

- And what?!

- Don't yell! Everyone is asleep!

I covered my face with my hands and muttered hollowly:

- What do you want from me? Why don't you leave me alone...

She put her hands on my shoulders and shook me:

- I want you to stop ruining yourself. Can you love yourself even a little bit?

I silently got up and went to the toilet. When he returned, he saw that Xanja was frying fried eggs in a large cast-iron frying pan. I completely forgot about her. Mom often cooked on it when the whole family gathered.

I tried to hug my sister, but she dodged:

- Xanja, well...

She pursed her lips angrily. I sighed and began to arrange the plates. Irisha came with her dad. Irisha was pale, but calm. I poured them tea. Irisha pushed her plate away from her:

- I don't want anything...

I took her hand:

- At least eat something...

She sat staring at one point, then looked up at me. They were dead:

- I forgot to give you socks for Val...

I froze:

- Why?

She was nervously stroking her elbows:

- He'll be cold there...

And she sobbed again. Dad put his arm around her shoulders. I was barely holding back, breathing deeply.

- Nothing, Irisha... Everything will pass...

Irisha sighed:

- It is necessary to laminate the photo for the cemetery.

- You can ask my girlfriend. She definitely won't refuse. I'm going to see Her now. We can do it together.

- No, I'm on my own.

I was already getting dressed:

- OK.

Xania came into the corridor and silently handed me the pills. I rolled my eyes, drank them and went to the Falcon.

I was running. I really wanted to see Her, to touch Her. There were no other thoughts. She was like a drug for me, like a cure for all troubles.

I was looking at Her through the window. She was laughing. Two hairy students were hanging around Her. I went into the store. She looked up at me and, as always, we instantly grappled with Her, stuck together. I barely waited for the guys to leave.

I jumped over the table, grabbed Her in my arms, putting Her on my hips. Dragged into some kind of utility room, I, without taking my eyes off Her lips, locked the door. He began to undress Her furiously. She was very excited already. I ripped off Her panties with a bang, threw them on the floor. Pressed against the wall. Her hands tangled in my hair. I unbuttoned my fly and abruptly entered Her. She screamed. It's like I've lost my mind. I was insatiable. I kissed Her until Her lips hurt. I squeezed Her hips tightly, fucked her harder and harder. She dug her nails into my back.