Part 12

I barely opened my eyes. For some reason, my face and arm hurt a lot. I was at Trofimych's.

I really wanted to take a leak. I got up with difficulty, went into the bathroom and went to the mirror: a terrible face was looking at me. A broken nose, already blackened circles under the eyes and matted hair. The T-shirt was torn and the clothes smelled disgusting of vomit. I undressed with difficulty and climbed into the bathroom. Turned on the ice water. My head was cracking. I stood in the shower for a long time until I began to think more or less tolerably well.

The curtain moved aside and Katka appeared. She stared at me with her insolent eyes. I turned my back on her.

"Oh, nice ass, Demon!

I muttered:

- Fuck off...

- I brought you some clothes.

She laughed hoarsely and left. I got out of the shower, dried myself with someone's towel. I looked with horror at the family underpants of cheerful colors, but I did not put them on and immediately pulled on shorts.

I went out to the kitchen. Trofimych was smoking, he had an abrasion on his cheekbone. He looked at me calmly:

- Will you have dumplings?

I sat down at the table. My nose hurt a lot.

- Who is this for you, Trofimych? What happened yesterday? Is there ice?

Katka, laughing, took the chicken out of the refrigerator. I tried to attach it to my nose. He put out the bull in the ashtray:

- I don't even know where to start... From the fact that you groped Masha Kusher or from the way your friend saw it? Or how you hit me... I don't even know... It turned out to be a very eventful evening!

- What?

I froze:

- What are you talking about? I couldn't.

Trofimych sighed:

- I could and did. She saw, left. You ran after her. The angry one returned. We had a fight and I brought you to me. In short, everything!

I ground my teeth:

- No, it's some kind of bullshit. I couldn't...

Katka sat on his lap:

- I was messing with you half the night, and then you fell asleep.

I looked at her incredulously:

- Did you mess around in the plan?

Katka laughed and put a bowl of dumplings in front of me. Plates were not recognized in this house.

- Don't be afraid! No sex! One hardcore! He vomited, called for marriage.

I grabbed my head:

"What the f...c?"

Trofimych lit another cigarette:

- You need to talk to Her seriously. Otherwise, everything will end badly. You're just destroying each other right now.

I ate in silence. Trofimych walked around the kitchen:

- I never meddled in your affairs. But I will not be silent now. What the fuck is going on with you?! She saved your life, she loves you. I called Her today. She didn't sleep, cried all night.

- Bl...

I lay down on the table.

- Well, you don't want to live with Her, so tell the person honestly! Did she deserve it?