USJ part 1

all the students of Class 1A got onto the bus which will lead them to the USJ, where they will be getting taught how to save innocents from a natural disaster, Aizawa their homeroom teacher was sitting in front of the bus sleeping in his sleeping bag.

uraraka was talking to Izumi and momo when they notice izuku, but he wasn't wearing his costume in his PE wear, uraraka asked about it and izuku explained it was because his costume was destroyed.

iida blew a whistle and told everyone to get in line for the bus in a certain seating plan for it, but it was ruined by the open seats near the front.

the students were chatting with each other to know each other better, and many of the students were having a chat with each other to know each other better, and a lot of them sat next to the person they believed they would get along with. izuku was sitting next to momo and his sister talking to those around him that of tsuyu, ashido, IIda, uraraka, Aoyama, Kirishima and kaminari.

"so midoriya I just noticed, that your quirk is a lot different from your twin sister here, why is that?" asked tsu.

"o-oh well, Izumi quirk is from our mother's side, while my one isn't from either of our parents" izuku answered but this confused some of his classmates.

"what do you mean by that midoriya?" Iida asked

"Well, y-you s-see, my quirks from an ancestor of ours," izuku answered this made his classmates look at his sister if this was true and she nodded.

"you know, you guys have awesome flashy quirks, but mine is not flashy at all" Kirishima said.

"Kirishima your wrong, I think your quirk is cool, not all quirks have to be flashy to be special" izuku said with everyone else agreeing.

"Yeah, mon-a-me(I can't do his french accent well) but even if you did have a flashy quirk, it will never outshine my quirk," Aoyama said to everyone when...

"Yeah, but it's super lame for the fact it gives you a stomach ache!" mina pointed out making Aoyama annoyed at her.

" yeah, but if we have to talk about quirks that are pro material it's bakugo and todoroki," Kirishima said making bakugo looks at him and then look away.

"yeah, the problem is bakugo is always angry so he will never be popular" asui said to prove a point.

bakugo heard this and got angry, with even kaminari pitching in about how they just met him but already know what he liked, Izumi and momo were giggling at the fact that bakugo was being teased while izuku was confused about how it was bakugo being teased.

Aizawa then interrupted everyone by telling them it was time to get off as they reached the USJ building, the students got off the bus and were met with another hero, the safety hero also known as thirteen, izuku was fanboying even though all the heroes here, he and Izumi see as aunt and uncles for the fact that all might is their dad. uraraka was also fangirling since thirteen was her favourite hero of all time.

The student entered the giant building, inside the building, there were different environments for different types of rescue, two that looks like a city but in different situations, a mountain or a dirt terrain, and a water area. The students were all amazed by all this. With thirteen explanations of that, they created all of this. Aizawa walked up to the safety hero asking where all might be, with thirteen exposing to his ears so non of the students could hear it.

"Ok there one thing I need to say, or two, maybe three, well actually" thirteen started saying before being interrupted

"We get it," the class said interrupting them.