Sports festival race

The first event of the sports festival has begun and the first event is an obstacle race, put plain and simple each student needs to run 4 kilometres and dodge each obstacle to get to the finish line which is in the stadium, a maximum of 42 students who get through can go into the next round.

"ARE ALL THE STUDENT AT THE START LINE!" Shouted Present Mic.

"I wonder how I got dragged into this?" Aizawa said to himself.

"I'm so excited to see how strong everyone has gotten!" Izuku said shaking his fists up and down.

Eri saw this and tried to copy Izuku's movements which caught Inko's attention, and made her giggle at the small copycat.

"Come on son you may need to calm down a little!" All might said while holding his laughter.

"!" Izuku realised what he was doing and covered his face, as he felt heat burn up in his face.

"You may be older but you still have the 6-year-old you in your heart!" Inko said.

Eri was confused but decided to ignore it and continue watching while hugging Izuku.

————

"I'm quite never on what this obstacle course has in store!" Uraraka said.

"It'll be ok!" Momo said trying to calm down Uraraka's nerves.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY!" Mic shouted.

There was a complete silence...

"You serious..." mic said defeated

Aizawa just looked at the defeated yellowhead.

"ANYWAY LETS BEGIN! STUDENTS! ON YOUR MARK. GET SET GO!!!!!" Mic shouted and with that, the timer went.

Everyone ran as fast as they could, Momo used her quirk and a poll to get a head, and bakugo used his explosive hands to fly in the air. Todoroki used his ice quirk to slide, Izumi used her telekinesis to fly and Kirishima-

Jumped and somehow got in front... don't ask how.

As of right now, Izumi is first, todoroki is second and bakugo is third.

"Come on you two! Can't you catch up to a little girl!" Izumi said in a mocking tone.

This irritated both Bakugo and Todoroki. Izumi just laughed.

*BANG*

Izumi wasn't looking where she was going and landed face-first into one of the giant robots that was used during the entrance Exam.

"Ow" Izumi said rubbing her head, but she felt something warm, she looked at her hand and it had blood, her head wasn't fully healed yet but that wasn't going to stop her.

She then sees that there's a bunch of ice, the Esper girl then sees Todoroki and bakugo far in front of everyone. She activates her quirk and quickly tries to catch up.

"LOOK AT THESE STUDENTS GO, CURRENTLY IN FIRST PLACE IS SHOTO TODOROKI! BUT RIGHT BEHIND HIM IS KATSUKI BAKUGO!" Mic shouted.

"I'm still confused about how I got pulled into this..." Aizawa asked himself.

*damn it! I can still win this, I have to show my brother who is the better twin...* Izumi thought.

*oh yeah he's not part of the sports festival...damn it, but I can still show off that I'm the better sibling!* Izumi thought with determination.

"AND THE NEXT PART OF THE RACE IS A TIGHT ROPE IN WHICH YOU NEED TO CROSS WITHOUT FALLING INTO THE PITS OF HELL!" Mic shouted.

"Kids are watching you idiot!" Aizawa said in a rough but stern voice.