The new beginning

"So now this day has come! "

I was standing on the center of the dojo. Many people were looking at her including my teacher, Hopu. Nobody makes sounds except master Furuji's voice.

"The day that you will have to prove yourself your reputation and your pride since it's the day you turn 18, Larota. We will know soon if you and your sisters can continue to stay here or not. Like I promised, if you can beat all of the ninjas warriors regarding the contract, you and your sisters are able to live here like always, but if you lose even just one fight. You already know what to do. You must pack all of your stuff and go away from here. This is not only my contract but it's the contract of all people who live here. I don't wanna be so cruel with you, but it's important to accept the majority decision. Are you ready Larota? You've been preparing and practicing for many years. It's enough, right? I wish you a good luck"

Ok, I can do it. I have to win the fight. Only win! After all those times I always practice, if I lose today, it's gonna mean nothing. My mother, Talena, Amoly will be disappointed. I won't let it happen. I won't let everyone look down on me again. Everyone must see and accept me as a part of ninja warrior institution.

"Are you ready, Larota?"

Furuji asked once more.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm so ready."

"You can take your cape. Be prepared for the fight."

I can't help it! We have to fight! There are only five of them. I think I can handle it.

I breathed deeply.

My name is Larota. Everyone thinks I'm a monster because I'm not like others. I feel like I don't belong here in Furuji Kama, a ninja institute. The head master of this place is Furuji sama. He is so kind unlike other people here. They are very competitive. They can give anything just to become more powerful. Yes, everyone is like that except Furuji sama and my mother. My mother told me that she is not from here originally but Furuji sama accepted us and helped us with his kindness. However others, we are still outsiders. But today, right now. It's the day that will dectate my live and sisters' lives. I'm not gonna give up!

I put up my dukes.

"Hajime!"

It was not so long before I won one of them. I felt that my worring becoming into confidence. I felt I can win the fight.

Second ninja was kicked, third was beat up, forth was tramped.

Now I have to win only him. I looked at fifth ninja and started fighting. 

I made him fall down and tried to kick. Yes I won! I thought, but it wasn't. Suddenly my sight was blinded. I saw nothing, just darkness.I stopped once, confused. Then I was kicked. The fifth ninja beat me. I lost.

(No...no...!)

I looked at master Furuji. His face was in sad.

"Larota, you lost."

He said.

"You must leave here, forever"

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry, sisters"

"Don't say like that! You did the best!"

"Yes, Lara. I think we can make new life. With you, we have nothing to fear."

My sisters Amoly and Talena, tried to encourage me.

"But how? We have no food, house, nothing. It's all my fault"

"Lara..."

I felt hopeless. My practice became mean nothing. Mother...what should I do now? How can I protect my sisters?

"Lara"

Hopu came to our small room. I walked to her.

"I'm sorry, sensei. You must be disappointed at me."

"Larota, I'm not thinking so. I saw your efforts for many years. You are a strong girl. Don't be depressed. You should be proactive. You must protect your sisters."

"Hai, sensei..."

"You are the most important for me. I wish good luck for your new life"

Hopu said hugging me.

"Thank you, sensei"

Talena and Amoly joined us too.

That night, we went out what it was our home for many years.