Dragonlord

"Venus?"

Lara walked into her room, because she heard Venus's scream. She saw her lying down on the floor.

"Venus!"

Larota sat by her. She saw the broken mirrow near Venus. Then Venus opened her eyes.

"Venus...Are you okay?"

Lara noticed that there was something strange. Venus's eyes were brown, but now her eyes are red.

"Venus?"

Venus put her hand on Larota's shoulder. And attacked her by her magic. Larota flew to wall. Everyone heard the sound and rushed to the room.

"Lara!"

"Ne-san?! What are you doing?!"

Talena and Amoly ran to their sister and Oliver yelled to Venus. Venus didn't answer, just raised her hand again and broke the roof by her powers.

"Ne-san! Stop!"

He ran to her, but she grabbed his neck.

"Ugh!"

"Venus?! What are you doing?!"

Talena cried. Then Larota yelled.

"You're not Venus!!"

Venus looked at Larota without expression.

"I think there was something in that mirror and it parasited her. Who are you?! And what did you do to Venus?! Give her body back!"

"Is she so important for you?"

'Venus' said smirking.

"Of course, she is my sister!"

Larota said.

"However you don't know nothing about her. I don't think you will still think so after you hear what she did."

"...what do you mean?"

"First of all, her truly name is Mei Pieh Chi, not Venus de Milo. She lived with her foster parent, Chung I, but he disappeared. She thought his spirit is in this mirrow. So she used everything including you to get it. Do you know what she did to you?"

'She' said.

"You lost your fight of the ninja institute and you had to leave your home. You suddenly blinded while you fighting, didn't you? Do you know who did it? It's your best friend, Venus!"

"That's impossible! I won't believe!"

"how could you know that?!"

Larota and Talena yelled.

"I can see all her memories, or how could I know about your school? She wanted to use Oliver for her plan, but she noticed that she thinking him as her brother. So she had to find new slaves. And it was you! She heard about ninja institute and you. She entered into the school as one of the students using her magic and saw you fighting. She thought you would be perfect for the plan and made you lose the game! And you still believe her? You're so naive."

"No! No! You're lying!!"

Amoly yelled.

"Then why could she find you so fast after you left your home? She works at Tokyo, not your homeland, Yamanashi. She just played with you! You were all in her stupid plans!"

Sisters looked Lara worried. They didn't know what to do.

"Shut up...fucking parasait... I'll definitely kill you!!"

Oliver yelled.

"Huh, really you can?"

'venus' strangled his neck, but Larota seized her. Oliver could escape from her hand.

"I don't know whether you tell the truth or not, but I won't leave Oliver!"

"Oh, then try!"

'Venus' attacked Lara by her magic. She managed to dodge. No-one could stop her, it was too strong powers. And Lara tripped.

'Venus' pointed her finger at Lara to kill.

"I'll destroy you all, freaks! I'm Lord Dragon and no one can stop me! Hahaha!!"

But he couldn't attack, because he suddenly spit up blood.

"What...is...this..."

"Well, Lord Dragon you did one mistake."

Voice changed. Lara saw that one of her eyes turned into er original coroul, brown.

"You forgot that my body isn't strong as yours. I can't withstand use too much magic. It causes death."

"No...! I haven't finished yet...I must make this world for dragons...!"

"I'm sorry I think you can't. Larota"

Venus spoke to her.

"I'm sorry. The things what Dragon said are true. Of course I know you won't forgive me, but I really thought you as my sisters. I loved you all, Larota, Talena, Amoly and Oliver. Sayonara"

"Venus?! What you gonna do?!"

Venus took her tantÔ and stabbed it to her shoulder.

"In this, I put deadly poison from aconitum. Die with me, reptilia!!"

Venus fainted after saying it.