About the past

Larota woke up when sun started rising. She always sleeps not so long because of training what she did always at Furuji clan. She went to living room of this house. There, Venus was sitting on chair and drinking tea.

"Ara, ohayo"

She greeted.

"You always get up in 5 a.m.?"

"I usually have work at night, so I can't sleep in this time. Do you want some tea?"

"Oh, thanks"

Venus put tea in her cup.

"So now, can you tell me what happened with you and your sisters?"

"...Okay. First, I must tell you about two clan"

Two ninja clan, Furuji Kama and Arkada Yaga were always fighting. Nayichu and Orimura, father of Larota and sisters, were a member of Arkada. However when the first ninja war was broken out, Orimura fought side of Furuji. There, he met Dariyasa, mother of sisters. They fell in love and after war they married, but happiness wasn't so long. Orimura suddenly betrayed Furuji and joined clan of Nayichu. He attacked his family and killed Dariyasa. Hopu managed to rescue sisters. That fight called the second ninja war. Larota and her sisters lived at Furuji ninja institute for a long time, not accepted as members by everyone.

"Your life had so many difficulties..."

Venus said after Lara's talk.

"Yeah, but I never gonna give up to protect my sisters"

"Your are a great sister."

"How about you? I need in return for my talk"

"Oh, my story isn't so interesting. I was always alone as now. Long time ago, I lived with a person who I thought like my father, but he abandoned me"

"Oh..."

"Ohayo, Lara ne-san(elder sister) what are you talking?"

Amoly greeted rubbing her eyes. 

"Oh, you all wake up? Then I'll make breakfast"

"I'll help you"

Venus and Lara went to the kitchen. They cooked some Chinese dishes.

"Woah! It's taste good!"

"I'm glad you liked. By the way, how long are you going to stay here? "

"...I don't know. We have nothing. If I was not mutant I could work..."

"You can be here forever"

Venus said.

"But you must sign up a contract with me."

"What do you want?"

"Your powers. You must work for me. Not so much, but it is dangerous. If you agree, I'll introduce a job for you."

"...Will you use Talena and Amoly too?"

"I think no. They are not strong much."

"Okay. I give you my powers for my sisters."

"Great"

Venus smiled.

Talena and Amoly looked their eldest sisters with worried face.

"Don't worry, sisters. We can survive"

Larota said.