friend or enemy

"Sooo, where we gonna sleep?"

The three were walking in dark street, couldn't find place to sleep. Being not able to show up themselves to human, they didn't know where they go.

"May be we should stay at a park."

Talena said.

"Huh?! park?! I don't want!"

"Then where you suggest, Amy?"

"Hmmm...A hotel with big room and pool!"

"You are kidding, right?"

"Shhhhhh, quiet. I hear something..."

They heard someone walking. Lara grabbed Kusarigama, her weapon. It approached slowly. Then all girls heard female surprising voice.

"Oh my! You are female turtles too?"

"Too...? What do you mean too?"

She showed up. She took her cape and they saw her face. It was a mutant turtle with blue bandana, same as they.

"No way! I never heard that there are many mutant turtles in Japan!"

"I'm sorry pinky girl. But as far as I know I am the only female mutant turtle in the world.

The blue turtle watched them well.

"Hmmm. It seems you are not just mutant turtles. Your muscles are great. Where your from?"

"Why must I tell you about us?"

Lara replied.

"Hey, remember. You are still a stranger. I can't tell you everything, okay?"

"That's true. Okay, as you see I am a mutant turtle. I'm from Yokohama, but now I'm living in Tokyo, Shibuya. Everyone calls me Venus de Milo. I have work, so I have money, food and place to live. You have a problem, right? I can help you, girls"

"Really? That's great! We should go!"

Amoly said happily. Larota was still doubting about her.

"Lara, pleeeeeese. I'm dying from fatigue. I wanna a comfortable pillow!"

"Taly, what do you think?"

"...I think we have no choice. I don't like strangers but she is mutant, so may be it is not so dangerous."

"Alright, we are going with you, but if you do something with my sisters, I'll smash you to smithereens"

"Of course"

She smiled.