Jakana's attack! Part 2

(I don't have any idea what Yoru wants, but I know it is something bad)

"You think that I will follow you?"

Larota grabbed her weapons. But Jakana laughed.

"Ohhhh, you want to fight. But I know your weak points"

He suddenly threw his Kunai to Amoly. However she dodged it easily. Jakana clicked his tongue.

"Ninjas! Attack!"

Everyone grabbed their weapons and fight started. Jakana thought it would not so long before he would win. However It was hard for ninjas to approach Talena and Amoly, because Larota kicked them all. Jakana irritated. He noticed that Talena wasn't a fast fighter and targeted her.

He grabbed his katana which was lighting in white.

(I have this powers from Yoru! I can beat them!)

"Die!"

All magic powers was going to attacked Talena.

"No! Talena!"

Jakana smirked. Mission is done.

But before that someone rushed to protect her. It was the male turtle with green bandana. Attacks hit him.

"Ugh!"

"Oliver!"

Talena cried. She noticed he got injured.

"Talena, Are you okay...?"

"Please don't talk. The wound will get bigger. You must be given first aid"

Amoly stopped for a second for Oliver's injure. Then Jakana kicked her and captured.

"Don't move, Larota. Or I kill them all"

"Please let them all! I'll do everything for you!"

"Good. Put your weapons and come with me"

"Lara! Don't do that!"

Sisters yelled but Lara did as he told her.

"Hey you. Tie up her hands"

Jakana ordered to one of the ninjas.

"Now, let them go!"

Larota yelled. But Jakana just laughed.

"You thought that I would listen you? Huh! Yoru told me to bring you all"

"You deceived me!!"

"You're too naive, babe"

But then the ninja who captured Lara suddenly started laughing.

"Hey, stop it! What is so funny!?"

Jakana yelled.

"Well, Jakana. I just wanted to ask you, what are you doing in my house?"

"Venus?!"

The ninja showed her truly appearance.

"That's impossible! Yoru gave you the most difficult mission!"

Yoru and Jakana thought that she would take the mission at least 5 hours. But she finished it in 3.

"You forgot? I have magic of illusion. It's easy to kill target by showing nightmares. I just broke their mental. You're so naive"

She ridiculed.

"W, well...Venus. I can transact with you. Let me catch these sisters and I'll let Oliver and give you a lot of money"

Larota was worrying.

(We are not her sisters but her clients. It's easy for her to leave us.)

Venus thought for a second but soon grabbed her tessens.

"I'm sorry, Jakana. You already hurt my brother. I can't forgive it"

"Tch, ninjas! Attack!"

Venus untied Lara quickly and jumped to Oliver and Talena.

"Ne-san!"

"Shut up, you must go out from here quickly. PL(purple), can you help him?"

"Of course!"

The ninjas tried to stop them, but Venus attacked them with her short katana, Tanto 短刀. They all fell asleep because in her katana was poison. Larota kicked Jakana and he fell down.

"You can't escape from me!"

Larota yelled.

"I don't think so!"

He suddenly disappeared using Yoru's power.

"Huh?! Where he gone?!"

"Don't care about him. Let's go, red. It's dangerous to stay here."

Venus guided them an old beautiful Chinese house which didn't used for many years.

"I'm back"

Venus said in small voice when she saw the house.