The incident

"That is the mid town tower. First we will go there as ordinary people using my magic powers. Then we go to the top floor. Red, are you ready?"

"Of course! "

Venus made Larota's appearance as a girl with beautiful black hair.

"Woah! Cool. By the way, why you decided to go the top? She may be in another floor."

"Well, it is 3 a.m. now. And the tower's other floors are all in black except the top. Yoru always works at night, so it means she is there."

"That makes sense."

They went up near the top by the elecator.

"Like I expect, we are not allowed to go the top by elevator. We have to use stairs."

The stairs were closed too. Venus tried to open it with her copies of keys that she stole from Yoru, but it didn't fit.

"Hmmmm, what should I do...?"

" That's easy to solve. Look."

Lara kicked the door with all her powers. The door opened.

"Wow"

Venus was surprised.

"Let's go!"

They went up to the top.

"Now we must be quiet."

"I'm a ninja. It's a piece of cake."

They started cheking all rooms. Lara entered the largest and she found the glass case.

"Venus. I think I found."

The two entered room and saw the very old mirrow made of bronze.

"Finally"

Venus took a diamond glass cutter from her bag.

"Where did you get it?!"

"I stole from Jakana."

"I think you should be Lupin the 3rd."

Venus cut glass and got the mirrow. She put it in her bag softly.

"It was not so difficult. Let's go hom-"

Suddenly Lara was attacked.

"Red?!"

Venus saw a big figure standing behind.

"What is this?!"

It grabbed his Katana and stormed to them. Venus jumped to Lara and helped her to stand up.

"Let's go!"

They ran to the stairs. But the figure grabbed Venus's braid.

"Ugh!"

Magic of illusion disappeared.

"Hey! Let her go!"

Larota tied his arm up with her Kusarigama. The figure stopped. Lara felt that he is staring at her.

"Larota?"

It said surprised. Lara confused.

"Who are you?"

The shadow walked to under the light. Larota saw his face. It was a big male mutant turtle with black eye patch. Larota knew his face.

"Father...?"

She couldn't move. She felt shock and anger. He is here, now, Infront of me. This is because of him, my mother dead, because of him my sisters weren't acepted by Furuji clan members, because of him we don't have anything. Lara was about to attack him, but Venus who could get out from Orimura's hand, stopped her and rushed to stairs. She ran to one floor grabbing Lara's arm.

"Hey what are you doing! That was my father! I must revenge!"

Venus didn't answer. When they reached the rooftop of another building, Venus yelled to Lara.

"Are you crazy?! What were you going to do?! Attack?!"

"Why not?!"

"He is too strong. It's too risky!"

"Hey, He destroyed all of our family! You can't understand me, because you never had a normal family!"

Lara noticed that she said too much when she saw Venus made a sad face for a second.

"That's right."

Venus said, calm as usual.

"You have a trend to sacrifice youself for others, but don't forget. You have a NORMAL family. They will be sad if you die."

"You must not too."

Lara said.

"You helped us many times. Without you, me and my sisters would have died. Talena and Amoly are always looks happy when you talk with them. And for me, you are like my elder sister. So we will be very sad, if you leave us."

Venus was moved by her words, but she didn't show it on her face.

"Thank you, red. I'm happy to hear that. Let's go our home."

For many years, I saw strange dreams, since my father disappeared suddenly. Father was telling me that he has the reason to leave me and his spirit is in the magic mirrow that my boss had. At first I thought it just my fantasies, but I saw it everyday. He used magic, so I thought maybe he contacted with me in my dream. I decided to rescue him I knew that it was impossible to get the mirrow for oneself. So I was looking for good instrument. And I found Oliver. I raised him to be my good companion. I always called him 'Green', to always remember that he is just my instrument not a family. But one day, I called him 'Oliver'.

 I just thought it that I called him mistake, but I noticed that I'm thinking him as my brother. I can't use him as my slave. I had to kick him out. He would be in danger, if he would stay with me, because I didn't give up to find the mirrow. Then I heard about ninja clan called Furuji Kama. And that there are three mutant turtles...

"Father"

Venus spoke to the mirrow. Others were talking in another room.

"You're here, right? I was always looking for reasons why you abandoned me. I was alone, angry and sad, but now I can hear your reason."

Then in the mirrow, she saw her father, Chung I. Her face lit up.

'Father, it's me! Mei! I missed you so much..."

Chung I tried to tell something, but Venus couldn't hear it. She touched the magical thing. The hole appeared and Chung I gave Venus his hand. She took it with smile.

"Finally"

She heard his voice.

"I'm free from this foolish magic of Chung I!"

"Huh?!"

Suddenly his hand changed to big ugly lizard's. It grabbed Venus's hand so strong that she felt pain. She felt something entered in her mind. It was a dragon.

"Poor turtle. You thought my illusion was a sign from your father! But your father dead, I killed him!"

"Killed?! How dare you!!!"

"Yesss! You made a lot of effort to liberate me from this. I have to say thank you. "

"Get off from my mind!"

"I'm lord dragon. And no-one can stop me!! HAHAHAHAHA!"

(Why?! I used everything to get it. To see my father! And it ends like this?! How about others! I broke their life! No, no!)

"I should know how is my powers. First let's start from your family."

"No, don't do that!"

"Why? They're just your means."

"No! They're my families. Brother and sisters! Larota!"

For the first time she called her name.

"Talena! Amoly! Oliver!!"

Her body was in full controll of Lord dragon.