True family

Venus opened her eyes. She was lying down. She tried move but couldn't. Soon, she noticed that she wasn't in her room. 

(Am I in afterlife?)

She thought, but she didn't care about it so much. Then she heard someone walking. It stopped near by her.

"Mei"

Venus was surprised to hear the voice.

"Father...?"

She tried to look at him but he told not to.

"You're still alive, you can't see us."

"Alive? Why? After all what I did? Do I have the mean to live?"

She said. 

"I did all to meet you, using many people destroying their life ... I was...alone...I always couldn't sleep much because of dreams...I didn't want to work as an assassin...I didn't want to kill..."

She said crying.

"I'm sorry, Venus. I had to leave you, because Dragonlord was about to get very strong power in the world of dreams. I seal him in the old magic mirrow instead of my life. However he remembered the way to your mind and controlled you to go out from it. I didn't know that there was another."

"Why did my boss have it?"

"Mei, he is not just your boss, he is very dangerous for you and your sisters. He was one of the students of Furuga Nago, the boss of Arkada Yaga. His true name is Nayichu."

"Nayichu?! "

"He wants your sisters and your powers, because now you're 'Ryuushu'竜守, the dragon keeper."

"It means lord dragon is still in my mind."

"Yes, you have to controll your emotions, not to let him go, until you send him to the dragon world."

"How to do that?"

"You must find the portal and your Yin."

"It about a pair of Shinobi? I thought it was just myth!"

"No, each shinobi has a pair and you have too. Listen to your heart. It will lead you to him."

Venus heard Chung I's sigh.

"I'm sorry father. You must be disappointed at me...I did many wrong things..."

"No, I always proud you, Mei. You could survive oneself, raising your brother. I always love you as my daughter. But...it's time to go. Your family are waiting you."

"Family... I didn't hear this word for a long time. Thank you, father. I love you."

"I love you too."

Venus opened her eyes. Now she was on the bed in her room. She saw Larota looking at her.

"How long had I slept?"

"Two days."

"Why did you help me...? I broke your life to live in your home..."

"I don't care about it so much. We could know about world by leaving my sensei. I could found the person who I wanted to revenge for many years. And you rescued our life when Jakana came. Why should I kill you?"

Larota said. Amoly and Talena came to room and supported her words with their smile.

"Now we are in big danger. So we need a leader who is always calm and can decide things logically. I think it is you. Venus, we need you. Lead us to victory. You're one of our family."

"Larota...thank you. Thank you so much. I never feel so happy."

Venus hugged Larota. Talena and Amoly joined them. Finally Oliver came too.

"Hey, don't forget to leave place for me"

He said and everyone laughed.

"Like I expected, he was Nayichu."

Larota said after heard message from Chung I.

"I thought my boss is a female..."

"Honestly, me too, Oliver"

Venus nodded.

"Then...what should we do next? How to beat so many enemies?"

Talena asked.

"We need improve our skills to win Nayichu. And find another shinobi who is my pair...but I don't think that I can meet him."

"We can protect ourselves. We just have to do training."

Larota said.

"Training?! Noooooo!"

"Amy..."

"Not any crying, Amy. From tomorrow, we will do hard training, okay?"

"You talk like Hopu..."

While all the members went to bed, Venus couldn't sleep and was thinking about her pair. 

(Who it can be? An ordinary person? Or another mutant?)

She didn't expect that he is a mutant turtle as she, living in New York with his brothers, until she and her sisters meet him in unexpected way.