Leaves- WandaNat

A large smile adorns your face as you sip on your coffee, you're quite proud of the feat you were able to pull off. Not only were you able to wake up before both your girlfriends but you were also able to sneak outside and set up a surprise for them without either of them coming out to see what you were doing. Quite a miracle considering one of them could read minds and the other was a spy.

Just then the slow patter of feet gains your attention and you look up just in time to see your girlfriends looking at you from the kitchen's entryway. Wanda's bright smile beams at you before her arms are engulfing you in a hug.

"Good morning malysh(baby)"

You smile, reciprocating their hugs, "Good morning Wans"

Natasha makes her way over, hair still tousled by sleep as she joins in on the hug, her signature smile gracing her lips, "Mornin kotenok(kitten)"

"Morning Tasha." you greet before kissing each of them on the cheek, "I have both of your coffees ready for you if you'd like them"

They both nod and release you, letting you grab their much needed caffeine. You hand them both their favorite mugs filled with the coffee just how they like it and then gesture for them to sit at the table. They do so and you join them, simply basking in the morning silence together, until Natashas keen eyes take in your appearance.

"Are you going somewhere today?" she asks, pointing at your sweatshirt

You shake your head, "No, but I do have a surprise for both of you in the front yard."

Nat quirks a brow at you in an attempt to keep her excitement in check, while Wanda lets it freely show on her face, her eyes lighting up as she looks at the redhead and then you.

"A surprise, hm?" the Russian asks, covertly trying to get you to reveal something

"Mhm. So the sooner you guys get dressed, the sooner- "

You don't even get to finish your sentence before the Sokovian was getting up, almost sending the chair falling backwards with the speed she gets up at. She practically flies out of the room off towards the bedroom, making both you and Natasha chuckle at her. Your other girlfriend takes another sip of her coffee before standing, she kisses your cheek before also heading off to the bedroom and you let yourself relax until they return.

Once they're ready they re enter the kitchen, loving smiles on their faces. You eagerly stand, grabbing their hands before leading them out to the front yard. You bring them over to a huge pile of leaves you'd managed to rake up.

"You didn't" Natasha says, smiling large as her eyes fill with wonder.

It wasn't long ago that she had brought up her short time in Ohio with you and during that conversation she told you about her favorite fall time activity, jumping in the leaves. She said it was the most fun she had seen Yelena have and had to admit she herself enjoyed it immensely. She told you that she wished she got the chance to do it more before going back to Russia and how she wished Wanda had the chance to experience it as well, because she just knew the brunette would love it. So you took it upon yourself to bring them this moment of childlike fun, afterall there's nothing that said adults couldn't enjoy this activity.

Wanda looks at you, "Didn't what?"

"She made us a leaf pile." Nat says as if that explains everything.

Seeing Wanda still confused, the older woman gently taps her temple, offering up her memories and therefore an explanation to the telepath. Wanda hesitates for a moment, her eyes searching Natashas expression for any sign that she may have been unsure about this. Instead Nat taps her temple again and nods.

Wanda watches happy memories of a young Nat and Yelena frolicking across the yard and jumping in leaf piles. She smiles as she watches the memories fade and nods in understanding.

"You want us to jump in this?"

You nod, "I think you and Tasha deserve to have some fun, don't you?"

Natasha smiles fondly at you while grabbing your hand, "Thank you, Y/n. For thinking of this and reminding me to treasure the small things that bring happiness."

You smile brightly before she leans in to leave a soft kiss against your lips, "Of course Tasha."

"Do you want to try it detka(baby)? It's really fun." Nat says, turning to your other girlfriend

Wanda smiles and grabs ahold of Nat's other hand, "Let's do it."

The three of you run and jump in, laughter and leaves filling the air around you and you feel proud to have given these two women a moment to simply let go and have fun.