𝐓𝐞𝐳𝐫𝐨/𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

You woke up in a cold sweat as you rolled over to find the bed openly empty next to you. Propping yourself up on your elbows you squinted as the morning light shone onto your face. Your skin was paler than normal, you felt as though you trembled more and if not handled with care, could possibly break at any moment. A  small hum of the song 'Square Hammer' could be heard not far from the bedroom door. You knew exactly who it was. As the noise drew closer you smiled while gently laying back down. The bedroom door slowly creaked open, and behind it peered in a cheerful Tezro. He quietly made his way towards you, thinking you were still asleep, but as he drew closer he realised there was something wrong.

He quickly took of his white silk glove, exposing his right hand, and placed it gently on your forehead. You let out a small cough while looking into his eyes, yours more dull than usual. 

"(Y/N), you look so pale and you feel so warm. Are you feeling okay my love?" His smiled turned into a slight pout.

"Well... I feel weaker and hotter than usual" You pouted back at him before he pulled you into a soft hug. 

"Is there anything I can get you? Anything you need?" He had a look of concern as he caressed your cheek. You shook your head as you held his hand, your palm still sweaty from your sleep. He carefully placed you back down on the mattress and stood up with a grin on his face.

"Please, make yourself comfortable cara mia. I'll be back soon!" He turned around and left the room, leaving you slightly puzzled at what he was going to do. After about 20 minutes had passed Dewdrop had opened the door and appeared to be holding it open for someone. A small trolley rolled through the door way as Tezro pushed it, grinning at you. On the trolley was about three dishes. A small plate of three pancakes all drowning in syrup and whipped cream. A large platter of chopped and mixed fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, raspberries and some peach slices. The last meal seemed to be warm soup in a bowl, a recipe that Tezro had often made when you were sick. It always cheered you up and made you feel slightly better.

He shooed Dewdrop out of the room before turning around and sitting on the red silk sheets next to you. A small wooden tray was placed over your lap, along with the starting plate. The pancakes. You looked over at him, smiling as he picked up a fork and began to feed you.