𝐃𝐞𝐰𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

It was around 9:46pm, and you grew slightly hungry.

You got up off your bed and made your way to the kitchen. Most of the ghouls would still be sleeping as they're more active at night, so you quietly shuffled through the dorm halls. As you turned the corner and entered the kitchen you saw Dewdrop squatting on the side of the counter, licking the remaining contents out of the coffee jug. 

"DEW NO!" You whispered loudly. He looked at you before putting the jug down and running past you, knocking you against the wall. You groaned and rubbed your head before jogging after him, nervous about waking up the others. Dew ran into the living room and jumped onto the sofa, throwing a few cushions at you before holding one. You immediately knew what he was going to do. 

"Dew I swear to Satan- Do not do what I think you're going to do" You face-palmed. His tail swayed by his side as he slowly opened his mouth, revealing his sharp teeth. You steadily walked closer to him. As quick as you could say Lucifer, he bit into the cushion and tore it apart. Throwing stuffing left right and centre while quietly chuckling. You launched forward at him and pinned him to the scratched up sofa. He hissed at your actions and tried to wriggle free but you were sat on top of him, holding both of his wrists. 

"Dewie listen to me, you're not allowed to have any sort of caffeine drinks. You know why? Because shit like this happens and you end up getting us both into trouble" You sighed as Dew stopped wriggling as much. He looked up at you and frowned, his tail poking you in your side. 

"Let me gooooo. (Y/N) you're no fun" He pouted before breaking free and crossing his arms. You slowly got up off of him. Before you knew it he was back up again and bouncing off of the walls. A hand was placed on your shoulder which made you jump a little. Fortunately it was just Aether. 

"Give him a couple of minutes and he will tire himself out. Look on the bright side, at least he isn't digging in the bin and eating the hand soap" Aether chuckled at his own remark before looking down at you. 

"He's never going to learn his lesson is he" You rolled your eyes before turning around and walking back down the hallway to your room. As you reached for the door handle, a pair of feet came running at you. It was Dew. He pushed you out of the way and burst into your room, flinging the door nearly of its hinges. Dewdrop jumped on your bed and rolled on your floor until he stopped and looked up at you, panting to catch his breath. You ignored him and walked right past him, taking off your blazer and waist coat. Laying down on your, now messy, bed Dew got up and jumped on top of you. Flinching you looked down at the ghoul prepared to yell at him. That was until you noticed he was sound asleep on top of you.

"Dew I-" Your eyes gazed down at the ghouls mask, both of his eyes shut and his mouth slightly open. You thought you could pull a joke on him in revenge by putting soap in his mouth, then you realised he'd probably eat it anyway. Carefully you wrapped your arms around his tall slim torso, maybe he is just chaotic and messy because he wants attention? You enjoyed every moment of being able to feel his warmth in your arms. Within seconds you fell fast asleep too.