𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 - 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

You were lying on your back as you felt pressure on your bed, as if someone had just sat down next to you. You opened your eyes to find Rain looking down at you.

"Rain?.." You whisper, giving him a confused look on why he was in your room.

"Y/N.. I need your help.." His voice sounded shaky as an embarrassed look painted his face. Your eyes slowly looked down to where Rain's hands were placed as he gently fidgeted with his hands while rubbing his bulge through his trousers. Your face when slightly red as you nodded and pulled rain closer to you. You laid him on his back while straddling his lap, softly grinding back and forth on him. Quiet whines escaped his mouth, but were slightly muffled by his mask. 

"Is this okay?" A grin slowly creeped upon to your face as Rain began to nod. "May I?" You ask as you shifted from straddling his lap to bowing down between his legs.

"M~mhm.." Rain muttered, as you slid off his trousers and underwear before chuckling. You took his length into your mouth while swirling your tongue around his tip, making him reach down to hold your hair back. You started to bounce your head up and down, choking and gagging on Rain's dick as he groaned and pulled your hair. You began to feel his length twitch in your mouth before he pulled your head up and flipped you so you were beneath him. He took off your trousers and your laced underwear before throwing  one of your legs over his shoulder. 

You gasped as Rain thrusted his hard dick inside of your warm slit as you dug your nails into his back. He started with a slow pace, gradually getting faster until you both moaned in unison and you both finished. He laid down next to you as you held his hand, panting but smiling before he got up to run the both of you a bath...