𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐬 - 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

You wait outside the cafe, in your best clothes. In you hand was a bouquet of roses. However these roses were special. They were different shades of grey and black. It was February 14th, Valentines day and you were stood waiting for your date. You looked at your watch and sighed.

"10 minutes late.." You thought out loud. You contemplated going home and keeping the roses to yourself. You look up and in the distance you see a faint figure in the fog. As it got closer, you saw that it was a woman. She wore a mask and a beautiful suit. The mask had to pipes either side of it and two small horns on the top along with big goggles. 

"Am I late?" Her soft voice spoke.

"No, you're very much on time" You chuckled to yourself as you handed her the flowers. She held them close and smelt them before smiling sweetly at you. 

"May we go inside? It's a little cold.." You sniffled. "and my nose has started to run".

She laughed before holding your arm and walking through the big doors. As you walked through you felt a blast of warm air coming from the radiators. You sighed in relief. 

"So Cirrus, tell me a little about yourself.." You curiously raised an eyebrow. You met Cirrus when you bumped into your old friend Cardinal. Cardinal mentioned that the Clergy had made a band and he gave you a free ticket to see them play live, along with a backstage VIP pass. You watched her play her instrument beautifully and she noticed you watched her closely. As soon as the concert ended you all met up backstage and sat down to talk....