𝐃𝐞𝐰𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 @𝟏_𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥_𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫_𝟏 (𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!)

You and Dew were in the kitchen doing chores, you washed up while he put the plates, cutlery and glasses away. You always had to do your chores with Dewdrop as the Clergy knew how chaotic and messy he was, and if he was with anyone else nothing would get done. If anything he'd create more mess. 

"Dewie can you pass me the washing up liquid please? (the soap)" You turned around to see him with the bottle in his hands, raised above his head as he looked up opening his mouth. "Don't you dare-" You sighed before slightly chuckling to yourself. A small blob fell onto his tongue as he looked at you and smacked his lips together, tasting the 'flavour' of the soap. 

"It's like a spicy lime drink!" He grinned at you from behind his mask as he went to squeeze more into his mouth. Hesitantly you walked over to him and snatched the bottle out of his hands.

"If you eat it all then we won't have any left to finish washing up" You smiled at him. "Plus we have a whole fridge full of drinks, why would you wanna drink the least appetizing thing in the kitchen?" You shook your head before walking back over to the sink. Dew began rummaging through the cabinets before pulling out a bottle of bleach (keep in mind these ghouls can eat practically ANYTHING and it won't affect them). He slowly unscrewed the cap before repeating the same action as he did with the soap. 

"Holy shit it's like spicy vodka that leaves a slimy residue in your mouth!" He exclaimed excitedly. 

"Dewie please put that down before I tell Papa what you've been doing. You don't wanna be banned from the kitchen do you?" You grinned at him as you watched him slowly put the bottle back. His face turned into a sad pout as he walks behind you and wraps his arms around you.

"Why do you have to be so boring Y/N?" 

You chuckled before leaning your head back on his shoulder...