𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫

You sat on the red velvet sofa as Aether sat opposite you, strumming his guitar. You seemed fascinated by the way it sounded and how the chords were played. His dark eyes looked up at you, tilting his head to the side.

"What ya lookin' at?" He spoke softly. You snapped out of your trance and looked up at him. You shyly smiled realising he had just caught you staring at him.

"Oh.. I just thought your guitar seemed pretty cool and-"

"Do you want to play it?" He cut you off before grinning and handing you the guitar. A look of embarrassment crawled onto your face as you looked at the guitar.

"I don't know how to play" You sighed looking back up at him. He smiled and nodded before sitting next to you.

"May I?" He held his hand towards you. You agreed and he pulled you onto his lap before placing his hands over yours. He guided you with the chords while the both of you strummed to 'Cirice'. This happened for around 10 minutes before he slid you off his lap and placed you next to him. 

"Go ahead.." He chuckled as he watched you slowly play 'Cirice'. You missed and got a few chords wrong, but other than that you played it pretty well. 

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!~

I know this imagine was short as fuck, but I couldn't really think of how to drag it on for longer. I may edit this again so don't be afraid to keep checking for updates! ^^