5

It's been now a few weeks since the Halloween dance

When Sam went on a date with her boyfriend Kyler, that didn't go the way he wanted to, rumours about Sam started to spread out.

Max was sitting with Miguel, Eli and Dimitri at their usual spot in the cafeteria.

Max was kinda spaced out, which worried her friends a bit. Robby told her that he got a job at LaRusso Auto, but that also meant he quit school, because of that they got into an argument. They actually never fight, but when they do it bothers Max very much.

Max was brought out of her thoughts, as a food tray was slammed into the cafeteria ground.

„Think it's funny to spread lies about me,"Sam asked Kyler, crossing her arms.

„We saw a movie and that's it. Well maybe I saw I little bit more than you,"Kyler remarks, causing him and friends to laugh.

„Yeah we heard you got pretty choked up,"Brucks added laughing.

Max didn't knew, why she did, but walked confidently next to Sam.

„Don't cream your pants Park. She doesn't need you,"Max snapped at him. Sam looked at her surprised, that Max is defending her.

Multiple people let out ooohs at Max statement.

Kyler looked down at her angrily.

„Hey guys,"Kyler said louder so the hole cafeteria could hear him. „You know that big ass billboard with the painting on it. I guess Sam takes after her,"Kyler said and everyone laughed.

Max had enough of Kylers shit. She pulled her hands into fist and punched Kyler hardly in his face.

As he recovered, he pulled his hands into fists and looked angrily at Max, ready to attack her.

„Hey Kyler,"Miguel shouted from behind. „Why don't you just shut up and leave them alone?"

„Want an other beat down Rhea,"Kyler said and shoved Miguel. „I'm ready for your lame ass karate."

„It's not lame ass karate." Miguel held
his ground. Kyler went to go punch
him, but he grabbed his arm and held
it to a breaking point. „It's Cobra Kai,"Miguel said and then  proceeded to punch him hard in the face, causing his nose to start bleeding.

Max took Sams hand and shoved her softly out of the fight.

Max walked over to help Miguel. She didn't do Karate like him, but did know a few things.

Max kicked Kyler in his stomach and Miguel punched Kyler, making him hit his head at a table.

„No mercy,"Aisha yelled.

Brucks came from behind of Max grabbed her by her arms, turning them in twisted way.

Max dodged as Miguel kicked Brucks in his face, making him let go of her.

„Thanks,"Max thanked Miguel.

Miguel and Max were now on a table, holding an empty fold tray in their hands. As Kyler approached them, they punched him with the food trays in Kylers face, ending the fight.

As they dropped lunch tray to the ground, the students applauded for them.

„Hey, you two, get down there,"Counsellor Blatt came in, grabbed Miguel and Max by their arms, dragging them into Blatts office.

In the afternoon Max and Robby were walking through The Valley after they were at the stake park.

They stopped behind a store when they saw their dad hugging Miguel.

The siblings looked hurt and angry  at the scene.

"Come on Robby, let's go home,"Max said to her brother and took his hand in hers.

******

"Wow this is an impressive Highschool transcript,"Amanda LaRusso said as she was with Robby in her office.

"Why do you wanna sweep up around here ? Shouldn't you be in college,"Amanda asked Robby.

"Just taking some time off to figure things out,"Robby chuckled.
"This is exactly we're I wanna be."

"Okay. I would love for you to meet my husband, but he's taking a personal day. Can you start Monday,"Amanda asked.

"Absolutely,"Robby replied.

"Well, Welcome to the LaRusso family,"Amanda smiled.