7

Max and Robby had already a few karate lessons with Daniel and they were doing quite good

"Whoa,"Max and Robby said amazed as they ended their sparring with Daniel and bowed before each other.

At the next day Robby and Max we're having dinner at a restaurant when as Trey and Cruz said in front of them and Max looked annoyed at them.

"Who nice shirt man,"Cruz said to Robby.

"Yeah it look likes he's taking that job real serious,"Trey snickered. "I thought you just wanted to piss off your dad."

"I am. I'm gonna quit soon,"Robby said.

'Total lie,'Max thought.

"Okay. Cool. Because we got an idea we wanna run by with you,"Trey said.

"I'm on lunch break with Max,"Robby said.

"Not today. We're talking about tonight,"Cruz said.

"Oh yeah,"Robby asked. "Yeah what's the plan?"

"LaRusso's Luxury motors,"Trey said and Max eyes widened at that.

"What are you talking about,"Robby asked a bit angry. "Look we can't steal a car."

"Dude. Relax. We're not gonna steal a car,"Trey said.

"We're talking about auto parts. Like rims, stereos,"Cruz added. "Shit made out of chrome. You know?"

"I don't know guys,"Robby said.

"It's a stupid idea,"Max said.

"Nobody asked you,"Cruz fired back causing Max and Robby to glade at him.

"Dude you don't have to do anything. Just give us the security card. We'll let ourselves in,"Trey said.

"Yeah but I don't have the code,"Robby said to them. "I'm the new guy. I don't even have a key to the bathroom."

"I'm sure you could figure something out. You always do,"Trey said.

"Unless he doesn't want to,"Cruz said.

"Oh then we'd have a bigger problem,"Trey said. "Yeah remember what we did to that bitch-ass kid over in Ventura?"

„Yeah. That was unfortunate,"Cruz said.

„Yeah it was,"Cruz said.

„But we're not gonna have a bigger problem, are we, Robby,"Trey said, threatening Robby and then he looked over to Max and Robby's eyes widened.

„You didn't have to come with me Max,"Robby said to his while they were walking to LaRusso's Auto in the evening.

„Yeah. Sure. Someone gotta look for you,"Max scoffed but then smiled at her brother. 

At the entrance were Cruz and Trey already waiting for Robby.

„Man what is the little bitch doing here,"Cruz snapped at Max.

„Hey. Careful what you say. She's my sister,"Robby warned Cruz.

„You got the code,"Trey asked Robby.

„Yeah I got it,"Robby said.

„I told you my boy would come through,"Trey said. „What are you waiting on? Let's do it ? Where's the code?"

„I can't,"Robby said.

„Can't what,"Cruz asked. „Remember the code ?"

„Sorry. I mean I won't,"Robby said.

„Robby. Come on man. Don't do this,"Trey said. „Just open the goddamn door."

„It's not gonna happen,"Robby said.

„He's rally gonna have me to do this, huh,"Trey said rhetorically.

In the next moment Trey wanted to punch Max but she quickly blocked it with her hand, remembering the karate lessons.

„Ooh. What did ninja boy teach you some karate or something,"Cruz snickered.

Then the two boys attacked Robby and Max again, but each hit was blocked.

Max kicked in her stomach by Cruz and was hold by Trey, but she quickly freed herself.

Robby was hold by Trey and was punched in his ribs. Max kicked him away with a sidekick but sending flying to the ground. Max and Robby crawled into the corner.

„Nowhere to run,"Trey said.

„Nowhere to hide,"Max said and they all looked up at the security cameras.

„You two better watch your asses,"Cruz said threatening to Max and Robby and the left the siblings alone.

May sighed and leaned her head against Robby's shoulder, panting.