6

It was next day and Max was sitting at the kitchen table as Robby's friends Trey and Cruz came into the apartment and they walked straight to the kitchen

Robby was making himself ready for his first day at his new job.

"Hey. Max,"Trey said flirting to Max.

"Nope,"Max just replied while reading her comic book, ignoring Trey.

"Come on. Don't eat all the cereal again,"Robby said to the two boys.

"You keep buying it, we gonna it eat. We gotta fuel up,"Trey just replied.

"Yeah. We gonna get our hands on something big old packages,"Cruz chuckled.

"Shut up man,"Trey said to his friend.

"I have work,"Robby said.

"What like a job,"Trey asked.

"Oh shit. Look at his pants,"Cruz said and both laughed at Robby.

"At least he's not a looser like you,"Max said, looking up from her comic book, causing the two boys to glare at her.

"What are those,"Cruz laughed.

"It's just temporary, alright. I got a gig over at LaRusso Auto,"Robby said.

"You mean, like the ninja guy,"Trey asked.

"Why,"Cruz asked.

"Our dad hates his guts. When he finds out I'm working for him, he's gonna loose his shit,"Robby said adm Max shook her head at her brothers words.

At the next day at school, Max was sitting next to Demitri and Miguel in biology class.

As Sam walked in, some students were laughing at her, because she had a lollipop on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the Blow Pop guys, really. Never gets old,"Sam said as she took it off of her.

"It's cause she gives blow jobs. Get it ? "Blow Pop". "Blow Job","Demitri said to Max and Miguel.

"Yeah. I get it,"Miguel said a little annoyed.

"Oh boy,"Max sighed at her friend.
"It's just a rumor."

"Hey everybody. Who let the pigs out,"The biology tried to make a joke but non of the students laughed.
"I did, because I ordered the fetal pigs,"The teacher said.

"But seriously get in your groups,"The teacher announced.

Sam walked at the front to the teacher.

"Mr. Palmer, my partner is absent,"Sam said to the teacher.

"Who wants to take Samantha in,"The teacher asked the class.

Max nudged Miguel with her shoulder and nodded towards Sam.