Chapter 2 - Levi's POV

A/N  : the most awaited POV!! (I think?) and yes I know some of you had killed me in their mind thousands of times with thousands of different ways for the late updates... i'm sorry!!! i was too busy with my assignments!!

*****

I was doing my job when suddenly Hanji burst open my door looking unsurprisingly excited. As usual.

"Levi! You are so not going to believe me!" she shouted.

"I already did." I said blankly as I continued typing my work.

"I know! But you are not going to believe me on this one! It's about (y/n)!" now that got my attention.

I glared at her. I thought I already told her to not mention her name again.

Hanji decided to ignore my glare again. She took my laptop away and slammed a gossip magazine on my desk.

"Now tell me why should I read that damn magazine when I'm busy correcting YOUR work?"

"Just read it, shorty!" she urged.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. This better be worth it. (a/n : cause baby I'm worth it ;) ahhh that song has been stuck in my head for days now!! Sorry..enjoy!)

I read the article silently as Hanji watched me with excitement clear on her face.

I looked at her blankly. "You want me to read on how to look happy even when I'm depressed inside?"

Hanji laughed. She freaking laughed at my face.

"You read the wrong article but maybe you could learn it." She winked. She looked ugly. Period.

She grabbed the magazine and turn it on the right page.

"I meant for you to read this article."

I sighed. As long as she leaves my office after I read the damn article.

As soon as my eyes lays on her face, I froze. I could literally felt my blood boils.

"What is this suppose to mean?"

She raises her eyebrows. "Just read the article."

I clicked my tongue. The article was titled '(Y/N) (L/N) with her twins on local park'. Wait, what twins? There was a subtitled 'has she been telling us the truth the entire time?'.

I clicked my tongue in mock. "What truth? That she has been cheating on me with tons of guys?"

Hanji seemed annoyed which I may say unusual for her.

"Can you just read the article without comments?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

As I scanned the article, I realized that there were pictures of brat me. But I can't seem to remember most of them. There was even a picture of me and a brat girl that looked like me with a grown up her. What the-?

"You're not reading, shorty! Urgh, that's it!" hanji took the magazine from me and showed the pictures.

"These cuties are (y/n)'s children. She gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl. You accused that the babies aren't yours but look at their faces! Obviously the exact copy of your face! Are you going to deny them again, Levi?" for the first time in forever (a/n : there'll be music, there'll be light~ I'm sorry again! I can't seem to control myself!) I saw Hanji seeping in rage.

I was stunned. I looked at the pictures once again and there it was. A picture of two brats kissing both sides of her cheeks. They seemed happy. Those brats are mine huh? It's true that they looked like me. Mostly the boy.

"I shall take custody of-"

"You can't." Hanji cut me off. I hated it when people does that.

"And why is that?"

"You signed an agreement, remember? According to the agreements, you can't take custody of them. You agreed, I was there, your parents were there. You want to meet your kids? You got to see her face to face." Hanji looked surprisingly satisfied with it.

I looked at the pictures again. My brats. I want to meet them.

"Call my lawyers. We need to talk."

Hanji laughed, "You go and call him yourself. I got some 'works' to do. Chiou!" with that being said, she left.

"What work? I'M doing your work! Stupid shitty glasses!"

Now how can I see those brats of mine?

*****

a/n : and that's it! short, I know...and I'm sorry!! I'll update a longer chapter next time! I promise!! love you guys by the way!!!! *sending virtual kisses*