Chapter 3

A/N : Hey guys! Happy to see me? Well, maybe not me..the chapter but are you happy???? :D

*****

I ran quickly inside my house to avoid the paparazzis that has been making their own place on my yard. This better stop tomorrow. I'm so tired, I just need my babies hugs.

"Rivaille? Mikasa? Mommy's  home! Where are you?" 

"Hey, (y/n)!" Ymir came running to me. She looked like she just got back from wars. What happen while I was gone?

"Oh, hey Ymir. Where's my kids? Why are you looking like that?" I raised my brow as I asked.

"Your kids.. Your kids (y/n),is crazy!"

"Huh?"

Ymir took my hand and drag me upstairs in hurry. She took me in my kids bedroom where Rivaille and Mikasa just sit down in their crib. I looked at Ymir weirdly.

"They looked fine to me though?"

Ymir grabbed my shoulders tightly. "That is not normal, (y/n)! No kids just stares at the wall and do nothing! No three year old kids cleans the entire house by himself and no kids starts doing martial arts on their babysitter!" she ranted.

"Er.. apparently my kids do? You know their dad and his obsessive cleaning, that's not impossible for at least one of them got it. Mikasa, well, she's a strong girl like her dad is!" I laughed awkwardly.

"But still, martial arts?"

"Maybe I should limit on their TV time?" I suggest.

"You better."

"You should go back and rest, Ymir. Krista is going to worry."

"Yeah, okay. See you tomorrow, (y/n)."

I smiled.

When I hear the sound of the door closed, I turned to my twins.

"Both of you are in trouble." I tried to give them my best glare but when I saw both of them looking up at me from their crib, I just melt. Melt to the core! Oh thank God for my babies! I kissed their foreheads before I freshen myself up.

I carried them to my room and laid them on my bed. I keep staring and kissing their foreheads that they started to protest. Rivaille kicked Mikasa accidentally and that's when all hell breaks loose. 

"Okay stop!"

Did they stop? No.

"If you stop, I'll read the titans story to you." and voila! they stopped!

"Why can't you kids just like a normal fairytale story?" I asked to no one.

Rivaille and Mikasa stared at me expectantly.

"Alright. Alright."

I took my blanket and I covered them up before I started told the story. 

"  Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants..."

The only time these twins would not fight is when I told them the stories of the titans. I read the story somewhere online and got hooked up with it. When I try to make the twins asleep by reading them fairytales, they just won't listen and kept on fighting. I don't know why I did it but I started to tell them about the titans story and now here we are. Me, reading the stories for the nth time.

"..the end.." I smiled when I saw the kids sleeping face.

"Cute kids." I sighed. Sometimes I don't think I deserve them.They are such a miracle I can't believe God give me them.

The twins are sleeping with them facing each other while holding each other's hand. Aww moment please!

I turned off the light and lay myself next to them. I hugged them both as sleep take over me.

 I hugged them both as sleep take over me

*****

A/N : Short? Yeah.. i know.. I promise to update after my finals is over! i love u guys and thanks for your supports. I really do appreciate them :D