Chapter 3:Well, we did have more Grimms around...

As morning came louds shouts have announced it in a hyperactive voice. Kujira covered Itami's mouth in annoyance, but was surprising that this time it wasn't her.

The remodeler watched on as her other companions woke up. Takachiho got up with a yawn and she can only compare Kumagawa with a vampire awakening from hus slumber. No, really, he just suddenly opened his eyes and got up straight without even bending his body or using his hands.

Kumagawa:[Hm, so today we begin.]

Takachiho:You think we'll get on the same team?

Kujira:I think our supernatural luck would take care of it.

Kumagawa:[Alright guys, toady is the day of the initiation. We'll venture in a dangerous forest filled with ravenous creatures, so don't forget...Have fun!]

Itami:Aye, aye, Sir!

All the students were gathered to be told the informations about making teams that the abnormals were already aware of. On a side note, Kumagawa noticed Ruby was pretty broken by this bit of informations.

The students were gathered on a cliff, each of them standing on a platform. Jaune looked to be quiet worried about the situation at hand.

Ozpin:Don't forget to enact your landing strategy. Any questions?

Jaune:Yeah, um, sir? When you say landing strategy you mean like...When you get us there in a tall car or something?

Ozpin:No, you will be thrown.

Jaune:Ah, but, well, um...You'll give us parachutes, right?

Ozpin:No, that's why it's called landing strategy.

Jaune:But...Why?

Ozpin:Mister Arc, one of the greatest joys in a teacher's life is tormeting their students.

The next to be thrown consecutively were the abnormal foursome. Each of them had different landing strategies.

While in the air Kujira made a sword of fire in her hand and easily cut several branches. She safely fell on the soft sum of leafs of those branches.

Itami stragtened her pose when close to the ground and made a powerful jump breaking the sound barrier. While flying straight in a line she put one foot on the ground making dirt be thrown around until she stopped.

Takachiho was getting close to the ground and on his way he has touched a branch. In the next moment he seemed to have vanished and landed safely on the ground while the branch was broken.

On the ground there was a back of Beowolves sitting around. Several scres came out of the ground many with their sharp heads heads, but there was one in the front of others with a flat head giving the impression of a throne. All of them hit the Beowolves and turned them to ash and not long after Kumagawa landed on his butt on the flat headed one with his legs crossed.

Ozpin looked at the four while sipping from his mug filled with cofee. He gave a side glance at the awestruck Glynda with a nod.

Ozpin:Now that I call model students, Glynda.

Weiss was not having a good day. First she was rudely awakened by a girl shout-singing that it's morning when she could very well tell that by the position of the sun. Than that blonde boy intrerupted her conversation with one of the best students in this school. And now she needs to partner up with...

Ruby:You came back!

Yeah, her. Weiss got Ruby down from the three she somehow got herself stuck in by using her rapier. The Schnee heiress had a face that clearly said she was done with life.