Chapter 5:Now those are practical classes!

It had been a while until they could officialy start to name the teen. Kumagawa could've slided there using the path of ice. He could've litteraly just leap that long distance. Hell, he could've just used All Fiction and be there instantly. Instead, the minus had choosen to take a leisure walk through the forest to the Academy.

Now they were all waiting to be called. Ozpin has already went over a large number of students, but they weren't anything that special.

Ozpin:Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren. The four of you have retrieved the white rook pieces. From now on, you'll be known as Team JNPR, lead by Jaune Arc.

Jean:Lead by...

Nora:Congratulations, great leader!

Pyrrha gave a playful nudge into his shoulder to congratulate him. However, she has overestimated the young man's durability and send him to the ground by this act. As awkard as the situation may have been, Ozpin has not been detered and simply continued.

Ozpin:Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladona and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pices. The four of you will be known as team RWBY, lead by Ruby Rose.

Yang:I'm so proud of you!

Their heartfelt congratulations and Weiss's jelousy had no effect on the old wizard either. It's a wonder for hiw much time the immortal has done this.

Ozpin:And finnaly, our most impressive students. Kumagawa Misogi, Shigusa Takachiho, Koga Itami, Kurokami Kujira. The four of you have retrieved the black king pieces. You shall ve known as team MIKT. Lead by Kumagawa Misogi.

Takachiho:Eh, that was a given.

Itami:We did it!

Itami jumped in joy and hugged Kumagawa's back while Kujira hummed in agreement and Takachiho patted the Strongest Minus's shoulder. They were soon given the key to their dorm and settled in. Kumagawa jumped on his bed and laid there with his eyes closed while all their bagages were already deposited by the time they'd need to do it becoming nothing.

Kujira:So, what do you guys say about our batch?

Takachiho:Alright, tgat Jaune guy must have cheated to get in. He has no training at all.

Itami:True! But he has some potential, I think.

Takachiho:Guess so. The old man was relient on who let in from what I've seen around.

Kumagawa:[Ah, you mean Ruby-chan? She's pretty good with her scythe, but can't really put up a fight without a weapon. I can see why Ozpin-chan would want her in his school, but...I don't really get what's the big deal with those Silver Eyed Warriors.]

Takachiho:Ain't that because you perspective is pretty high up to begin with?

Kumagawa:[Really?]

Kujira:Kumagawa-senpai, you're really one of the most powerful being in existence. And going by the fact that you and my sisters are the only tennagers on that list, while the others had lived for at least thousands of years, that's saying something.

Itami:Um, I heard some things about those eyes, but...It's just kinda Anti-Grimm energy.

Kumagawa:[Huh, so useful against Grimms, but not so much against humans. Wonder how'd that work on Salem-chan?]

Kujira:Well, I don't think we need to worry about her for the moment.

Kumagawa:[I suppose you're right. Let's sleep, we have classes tommorow.]

MIKT could be considered one of the great teams of the new Beacon year. The other two, however, seems to have forgotten about the time.

They crashed in and fell on the floor because of how much they were rushing. Even so, the class has already started and their grandious entrance got the attention of their teacher.