Chapter 6:I like this teacher...Sorry, Doctor!

A hopeless situation. Odds being stacked against you so much that there's no chance for you to prevail. However, even so you rise up and win.

Kumagawa sat on one of the seats of the combat class and watched at the situation at hand, which was not the case of rising up. Jaune had been choosen for a duel and he's losing...Hard.

The minus can only fault on his lack of experience. Sure, his opponent dies look for a oportunity, but he's mostly just charging in without much of a strategy.

Said opponent was a boy with brown hair and eyes of the same color. He was wearing a pretty standard armor and was continously hitting Jaun with his mace. His name was Cardin Winchester.

Jaune's Aura has hit red with tge next strike

Jaune's Aura has hit red with tge next strike. Seeing this Glynda finnaly had the mercy to end the fight.

Glynda:As you can see, Mister Arc's aura has hit the red section. In a official match that'd make the fight over. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now. Please keep mind of your Aura to know when it's best to attack or to move to a more defensive strategy.

Jaune:Ugh.

Glynda:We wouldn't want you to get injured from a Beowolf.

Cardin:Speak for yourself.

Itami:...Wow, this was hard to watch.

They moved to take lunch and somehow got roped to eat with both teams RWBY and JNPR. Nora was telling them a story, which was corrected by Ren in the meantime. Kumagawa can now certainly see the similarities of them with Itami and Kujira.

Nora:Nad in the end, me and Ren took them all down and made a fortune by seeling Ursa rugs!

Itami:Wow!

Ren:Haaah, she had this reocurring dream for a month now.

Opposite to Itami, Pyrrha paid attention to Jaune mire than the story. The boy was in the dumps, if him going with the fork in his plate when there was no more food left.

Pyrrha:Jaune, are you well?

Jaune:Huh? Oh, yeah. Why?

Ruby:It's just that you seem a little...Not okay.

Jaune:Really, I'm fine. See?

Jaune gave them a thumbs up with a smile on his face and a nervous chuckle. Although that smike was so poorly faked that Kumagawa almost took it as an offense.

Takachiho:Probably Win-something guy.

Jaune:Who? Cardin? Nah! He just likes to mess around. You know, practical jokes.

Ruby:He's a bully.

Jaune:Pffft! Please! Tell me one time he "bullied" me.

Itami:Oh! Oh! There was that time you pass through the hall and he used you like a set of drums. Also, wgen he launched you on the locker!