Chapter 11:Some extra work is worth for twins

While being hidden is a skill required in the criminal world, that doesn't mean you have to hide away all day. A criminal master mind must know how to blend in with the crowd.

Roman:Pffft! You seriously called it the Atlas Inquisition!? And got away with it more than once!?

Of course, there are certain places that even someone as wanted as Roman can spend his time leisury. Junior's Bar was such a place.

He laughed after hearing a story, a glass hald drank in hand. Opposite to him stood his drinking partner that elicited such an reaction from him, which so happened to be Kumagawa himself.

Kumagawa:[Well, I had come up with it in Atlas, it's where I'm from after all. Eh, although it never worked on Medaka-chan...]

Roman:What did you expect? Nothing can stop that beast of a girl. That's why, no matter what happens, I'll stay as far away as I can from the Tournament.

Kumagawa:[That's a white choice. Ah, but...You don't have much space of a choice for now, do you?]

Roman let out a grunt, drowning his annoyance in his drink. Kumagawa chuckled leaning his head back.

Kumagawa:[I think everyone arrived by now...Ah, can't wait! This year's Vytal Festival is gonna be so fun.]

His head returned forward, taking another sip of his drink. In this light his blue eyes seemed to glow omniously.

Kumagawa:[Well, although...I guess it's not gonna be so fun for a lot of other people.]

Roman:...You know there's no one here to be unsettled by you acting cool, right?

Kumagawa:[Let me have this.]

Right then a pair of girls approached their table. A pair of twin girls very familiar to the two.

Both of them had black hair and green eyes. Although one of them had longer hair with an blue and white dress and blue eyeliner, while the other hand much shorter hair with an black and red dress and red eyeliner. The one with longer hair was named Melanie Malachite, while the one with shorter hair was Miltiades Malachite.

 The one with longer hair was named Melanie Malachite, while the one with shorter hair was Miltiades Malachite

Miltiades:Kumagawa, you attend Beacon now, right?

Kumagawa:[Hm? Yes, that's why I'm currently in Vale.]

Melanie:Perfect! Can you do something about Blondie?

Kumagawa:[Blondie...You mean Yang-chan?]

Miltiades:Yes. Her.

Melanie:Last time she came here she wrecked the club.

Miltiades:We had dealt with her.

Melanie:But she looks like the stupid kind that doesn't learn after a beating. And we'd rather not have to deal with a mess like that again.

Kumagawa:[Haha, sure, sure. Anything for you two. Well, judging by her personality...I'll offer her a spar. Some broken bones should keep her in her room.]