20: Missed the ball

A/N: I knowww I said this was going to have a different title, but this chapter ended up becoming longer than anticipated, and so, that title no longer made sense for this chapter (you'll see what I mean come next chapter)

Make sure to like and comment if you enjoy this chapter! ❤️

~~~

Oh boy.

I f*cked up.

My mouth moved before my brain could decide whether It was a good idea or not.

I let out a choked stream of laughter

"Yeahjustthinkaboutit once I've gotten over my first kiss, the second kiss with Brett won't be so weird, right?! Then I can use my wish! I won't disappoint Brett!"

...

Yep.

I'm a freak.

A pervert, and probably a whore.

Everyone should just crowd around and point and laugh. Let every degrading insult fly my way. I deserve all the shame.

But this...

this is pure torture.

Why won't they say anything?

Why must they stare at me like this? With that wild look in their orbs and flush to their cheeks? As if they just witnessed a nun strip down into nothing but a black, lacy lingerie?

"You..." They bring a closed fist to their mouth and clear their throat, then peer at me through their lashes, "you want me to kiss you?"

My palms begin to sweat. "Fairy, don't mock me. That- that was a mistake, okay?"

When did my throat become so dry? I'm blinking too fast. They're probably noticing this all right now.
I've never felt so much anxiety in my life. I hate this feeling.

I pinch my brows together. "I don't know why I made that suggestion, alright? Just go ahead and reject me, yeah? In fact, pretend I never said anything—"

"Dearie," They clasp my wrist, their voice more shallow and whispery than before. "If granting you your first kiss allows for your most desired wish..." A sturdy arm wraps around my waist. Fingertips sweep across my burning cheek, then gently tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. Sweet, minty breath cools the side of my neck, "I'll fulfill it."

They gently lift my chin, hitching my breath, captivating me with that dangerous emerald glint hiding behind a hooded gaze.

Their white hair fans the sides of their face as they lean down and seal my lips with a kiss.

Oh my god... They're really kissing me.

I should probably close my eyes now, right?

... Right?

Hey.

Hello?

What, you asking me?

Wolfinia, it's urgent, yes or no?

Obviously, duh. You should probably tongue him too. But first, you gotta fix that tight puckered asshole of a mouth you got goin on, Jesus christ...

My lids flutter shut as I begin to mirror the skillful movements of the fairy's. It's like we're at the center of a ballroom.

When the scenery fades and all that's left is two people in each other's grasp desperately clung to one another. Each electric touch, delicious twirl, mingling of flesh, all a part of a dance meant only to be shared between the two of them.

Soft sounds escape both our lips as the fairy guides us further into the mansion.

Only when he's on top of me with my hips caged beneath him do I realize he's laid me down onto the white sofa. We catch our breaths for a moment in this position, gazing deeply into each other's orbs.

Wow.

One: I'm about tapped out and they're barely even sweating?

Two: kissing is awesome.

Thump.

Three: did Brenda just fall out of my pocket?

Before I can confirm the fairy is stripping out of their cloak and throwing it aside, leaving them in nothing but tight trousers. Very sheer ones might I add. I can even tell that his boxers have a dazzling rainbow elastic band. Maybe they're actually tights. I don't know. And well, I don't care.

Because all that matters to me right now is getting close, impossibly close, to that glistening hard chest.

They sweep their hair around their shoulder before kissing down the side of my neck, and I waste no time letting my hands roam their impeccably sculpted back. My orbs roll to the back of head.

This is heaven.

Crazy to think this would feel even better with Brett. It's a well known fact that intimacy like this between mates is a million times better than intimacy between regular partners.

Yeah, I can just imagine this is Brett on top of me. This is all for him, anyways. So I can blow him away with my newfound kissing skills once I make that wish.

Swoosh.

Groan.

Warm liquid.

Heavy thud.

Huh, this is weird. Is this part of it? Some advanced skill? Feels like... they're just laying on top of me now. I can't really breathe.

I open my orbs.

"AHHHHHHH!"

A scream— my scream.

Red.

Red everywhere.

The stark white couch splattered with red. My beautiful overalls painted with it.

And a long spear lodged in my fairy godmother's back. I pull my knees to my chest, and the fairy rolls off the sofa and onto ground with a thud.

"Yeah! Die, you incubus!" Omega Tyler shoves the spear deeper into the fairy's back, his boot clad foot firmly planted onto them, and then, with a grunt, he pulls out his bloodied weapon.

I shriek.

Omega Tyler brushes their shoulder. "Ah, all in a days work." They turn their attention to me, "Queen Luna, I have saved you from this perverse demon, you are okay now!"

I push them out of the way and crawl to my fairy, tears streaming down my cheeks and bubbles of salvia foaming from my mouth. "My wish! My wish!" I pound and pound on their chest, blood gushes from their wound and coats my fists, "You can't die! Get up, get up! You have to make my wish!"

The fairy's orbs remain shut. Their heart remains silent. Their chest no longer gracefully rise and falls.

They're dead.