BACKGROUND INFO.

— OUR MAIN CAST all originally met whilst filming the teen drama show EVERMORE

— ricky & nini played fan favorite characters DANIEL SUMMERS & IZZY ROSE.
— gina also was a fan favorite playing PENNY (PENELOPE) DAVIDSON.
— ej, kourt & seb also played main roles but not as relevant as ricky, nini & gina.
— maddox & carlos were originally guest stars/recurring before being promoted to series regulars.
— ash played a recurring character & also helped compose music & a lot of the soundtrack for the show.
— the main draw to EVERMORE was the love triangle between the three main leads.
— the first two seasons established PENNY & DANIEL as the shows main ship, with PENNY & IZZY as best friends. DANIEL & IZZY only had hostile interactions & were merely tolerating each other for their mutual friend/love.
— however, the chemistry between ricky & nini could not be denied & the show runners decided to trial a possible romance - having the rest of the cast leave the town over break & having IZZY & DANIEL spending alone time together.
— soon realising they actually have things in common & enjoy similar things, they begrudgingly become close friends (all whilst hiding this from PENNY).
— DANIEL eventually realises he's fallen in love with IZZY & calls an end to their friendship, leaving her heartbroken. this ended season three.
— due to the well crafted build up of the ship & the chemistry between the actors, izzydaniel became the most talked about ship on the show (& also within general pop culture), establishing EVERMORE as a hit.
— the show eventually ended after five seasons, with IZZY & DANIEL endgame & PENNY happy for them.

— THE DRAGON'S FLIGHT is a new hit fantasy show on HBO MAX.
— nini took the main role in the show a year & a half after EVERMORE ended; a handful of movies & guest star appearances shot in between.
— big red helped direct a handful of episodes.
— nini plays aurora helvar & rob taylor plays maximus stark. aurora is a princess searching for a way to fight & help with the war & maximus is a knight who tries to discreetly train her.
— max & aurora (maxrora) are the main ship of the show & are garnering a lot of attention week by week.
— the show is critically acclaimed with a lot of emmy buzz & solid reviews for the acting, visuals & storytelling.

WHERE THE REST OF THE CAST IS NOW:
— ricky & nini have not spoken since the wrap party for EVERMORE.
— ricky's team are adamant on making him the new action hero. consistently auditioning & booking him for uninspired low-budget action flicks to try & get him his big break into a huge blockbuster. ricky & ricky's fans are not fond of the direction his career has taken; the majority of the movies are bad & ricky has no passion or drive for any of them, but he finds it too hard to stick up for himself due to doubting his talents & abilities as a serious actor.
— gina & ej both star in the limited series THE WONDERSTUDIES for netflix. it's garnered quite a substantial fanbase, with many wanting a renewal instead of the limited status.
— carlos decided to step back from acting & focus on choreographing, hoping to one day take his talents to broadway.
— seb typically books many critically acclaimed indie darling movies, not quite breaking into the mainstream yet but making a big name for himself among the festival junket & film critics.
— ash is in the process of making her first album, with her first lead single WONDERING entering the top 10 of the billboard charts. she's also making her broadway debut in the upcoming months.
— maddox stars in the college drama SMOKE SLOW (similar vibes to euphoria). she's consistently praised as one of the best members of the cast & is on her way to an emmy nomination.
— kourt also took a step back from acting & is spending time focusing on behind the scenes, typically makeup & also costume design. she helped with visual effects & makeup on THE DRAGON'S FLIGHT.
— big red is currently making his directorial debut with a few episodes of THE DRAGON'S FLIGHT. he's also currently getting the budget sorted to shoot some short films to enter the festival circuit & hopefully get the funds & support to shoot a feature length film.

okay! sorry this was a lot of info dumps 😭
BUT i put a lot of thought into this & felt like all this info was pretty necessary to get the full picture of the cast & their current status in the industry.
i will be including flashbacks to ricky & nini's time on evermore & i'm very excited abt it.
anyway!!!! thank u for reading. first chapter will b coming very soon :')
liz 🤍