Chapter 1: Stronger Than Ever

I woke up early Sunday morning to my child shaking me saying I wanna go swimming, so looks like we're going to that new water place up the street. It's kinda like Wet 'N' Wild, I know there's a lot of water. I haven't told you that much about me now have i? I'm 18, I work at Buffalo Wild Wings, I still live in Cali, in some apartments. I got in the shower, Brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun with some shades, After i slipped on my swimsuit. I walked out to Aj's room and helped him put on his trunks. After that we hopped in the car and started to drive off, when Bri called me up.

Our convo:

Me: Hey, Whats good?

Bri:Nothing Girl, What you doing?

Me:Bou to take Aj to the water park, why you wanna come?

Bri: Yea, Imma jump in the shower and put some clothes on, swing by and come get me.

Me:Ight, I'm on my way be ready.

Bri: Ight.. Bye.

hangs up..

"Aj baby, we gotta go get Auntie Bri." "Otayy." Avery shouted from the back seat. I reached Bri's house and honk my horn and surely she came right out. "Hey hun!" she shouted to Aj. "Hi Bwi!" He shouted and said all wrong. We arrived at the water park 15 minutes later and started our adventure inside.

-3 hours later-

Aj came running up to me,"Mwomma i hungwy!" "Okay, let's go." So we packed everything up and walked back to the car, I dropped Bri off and told her i'd see her at work tomorrow. I drove home, which was a couple blocks away. Aj and I walked upstairs, I had to find my keys then i opened the door and walked in." What do you want babe?" "Pizzaaa!" He yells. I grabbed the phone and dialed the pizza delivery guy. After 25 minutes there was a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it."Here's your pizza and sprite that will be 15.95." I hand him a 20 and tell him keep the rest.. I close the door and we start to eat. Soon after we finished we were off to sleep.

A/N: Hope you guys ennjoyed, I will be on tomorrow to update. Yo gurl NayNay ! Mwuaah Love you guys !