A Day With Daddy

AJ P.o.v:

Hey everyone! Bet you didn't think I would have one in the whole story now did you?

Y'all might think I'm one of those babies that are so sweet. Me? Nah I am when adults are around depending on who. I do get some people in trouble specially if they're hurting my mom. If this something of a called "daddy" hurt my momma imma kick in the balls and run like hell. You guys might be like what happens you cute innocent voice well here's your piece of information theses are really my thoughts in my head, when I try to speak like this it don't come out right. But I got to admit this guy is Trendy just like me though we might become close, I like this dude style he got a lot of the same Jordan's. Imma have my momma make him spend an day with me or something.

Ray P.o.v:

I had been awaken by my son Aj.

"Can we wang out today?" "Um where you wanna go?"

"The mwall?" "Ight let's get dressed."

I got up and got in the shower I re-braided my hair, then Aj's. Since he had the same shoes I decided to match. (Picture should be on the side.) I found the boys already dress downstairs so I decided that I should ask them if they wanted to go and they agreed. We used Walters van and drove to the mall. There was nothing but ratchets and some that were cute but look like they breath stank or had a bad attitude.

There was this one beauty that we saw though, she wasn't better then my KeyKey.

"Hey hun, looking mighty fine." I say. She winks a me and I smile back. There was another one but she was ratchet, she had a nice ass though.

"Oh shit shorty." She smiles and walks away. "Oh shwit sorty."

"No don't say that your momma gonna kill me." He looked at me and laughed then got into a serious face. "Do you wuv my momma?" It took me a second to think, I mean there was a lot of things going threw my mind. "Yes I love your mom!" I say with laughing😍...

My son is going to turn up looking just like me, I'm still not over the part that I left KeyKey with a baby an she had to so things all by herself I still gotta tell my mom. I really do want my girl back she the one I want to marry.. I mean she still have all my stuff that I had gave her.

I had got interrupted when my phone had rang.

It was only a text from Roc saying,Wm"We ready to go my nigga." I got Aj and left I was headed to the can when I saw Zonnique I just past her like she wasn't nothing. Like my nigga I don't want you know more looking like a sack of horse hair on your got damn head. Me and the boys all met up and drive back home.

Roc P.o.v:

I've been thinking a lot... That should be my baby with Key. But it's whatever seeing how Ray flirt with every got damn girl. I don't know I was over her until she came I just need to move on because obviously she didn't come here to tell me that I was the father she came to Ray.

??? Pov:

Is Ray really serious? That nigga swerved me just now like no the fuck you didn't before that ugly hoe- well she ain't ugly she's one of those girls who don't have to try so hard to get guys she has guys coming to her. I'm really hating on that broad because she's effin pretty like the actual fuck man. And If you wondering this is Zonnique. I'm going to try my best to break them up and if you think it's going to fail best believe it will at least half way proceed just watch. I will get revenge in that stupid bitch.

Author Note: I will write longer tomorrow!

Questions: What do you think Zonnique got up her weave?

Do you think Ray should get back with KeyKey?

What about Roc😝?

If anybody wanna take the lead and be his girlfriend you need to tell me a name about yourself personality and age... Maybe she should be young .. :D