Off to the mall

I called up Bri to see if she was down with going to the mall.

Convo:

Me: what's good? Do you wanna go to the mall?

Bri: Yea, I'll be ready.

Me: Alright.

-Convo ended-

I got in the shower and brushed my teeth. I decided to wear my hair in China bangs with a bun. I woke up Aj and made him take a bath. At first he whined but I told him he could take a couple toys in, when i said that he rushed to the tub like a fat kid saw some cake or food and hadn't ate for years. (His outfit is on the side in the picture box) I got the keys and my purse and made our way outside to get in my car.

I was on my way to pick up Bri, when the radio was on and poppin'. I turned it up and started bobbing my head then the guy that was Dj-ing interrupted and said Mindless Behavior was going to be in Cali at Cali Sky Mall, I just freaked by that time i pulled up at Bri's house who'd been waiting on the porch. She hopped in and said hi to Aj then me but i was silence the whole entire time just shocked at the fact that they were really here then angry at the same time because they all left me.

"Uhm, Hello KeyKey whats wrong? why you being so quit?" "We can't go to the mall, They're at the mall." "KeyKey how do you know that?", she asked me. "They said it on the Radio, Can we just go to chuck 'e' Cheese for a little then go to the mall since there right down the street from each other?" "Yea, that's fine then we can go to the mall, Maybe they'll be done by then.

-After Chuck 'e' cheese-

We headed back to the mall. "Hey Babe do you want to get some new shoes?" "Dordans!?",He exclaimed. "Aj I believed there called Jordans." Bri says. We walked in the mall everyone was gone and Mindless Behavior were about to leave. "All you gotta do is not stare and they won't notice you." Bri says. I couldn't help but look Ray was with some girl and the others wasn't. I guess i looked to long because everyone noticed me staring and only one recognized me, that was Roc. K-KeyKey, is that you? I ran before he could catch up i ran in the Jordan store, The boy is smart and fast so he caught up to me and knew who baby it was. "Give me your number." I didn't hesitate i just simply gave him the number and stood there waiting for him to say something. "What's Lil mans name?" "His Name is Avery Aiden Johnson- But they call me Aj, Avery interrupted me. "Well Aj how would you like to come  with your Uncle Roc?" I looked at him like he was crazy or had lost his mind. "Yea Uwcle Woc, Mwom Yesh let's gwo!" "Fine, We can go and my friend Bri has to come, oh what about my car?" You could tell that he was in a shut the fuck up mode so i just said Never mind to everything.

A/N: Well I'm going to stop right here stay tune for tomorrow! Oh and yes that was Ray Girlfriend ya'll find more about her tomorrow here is where all the drama comes in. Ray finally meets his son and 3 years can't wait.... Hope you guys enjoyed it was a little boring but it will be popping tomorrow!! :D