Going To Find Love

Warning all today is going to be like all about Roc finding him a girl. The girl in this is Yo_SwagMasta_Luvs_Roc

Roc Pov:

I'm about to go out to the park and play some basketball since everyone have the nerve to leave me out of something because they're always doing something with they're relationships. I got on my Twitter and Facebook and posted saying "I'll be at the park playing basketball, so come holla?" I jumped in the shower and put on some basketball shorts then my skinny jeans and a V-neck white shirt after I put some of my Jordon 4's on. I picked my Jordon slides up and headed out the door. I cranked up my Mustang and headed to the park. When I pulled up at the park there was a couple of people. I talked with some of my homies that were already out here waiting for me. There was a couple girls that were out here, only one that caught my eye. She look out going and sexy as how she had black hair and blonde and brown at the bottom. She was pretty she look like she was Black and White perfect skin color and everything for her type she had a nice body.

 I didn't try to show off and I didn't act like she wasn't there every now and then I would glare at her then she'd look up noticing I was staring and I would smile showing her braces. Her braces fit her face, I didn't know who she was but I want to meet her. The game had ended and she was about to start to walk away i'm guessing with her friends back home. "Aye ma, can I talk to you?" I said running up to her. "Uhm sure." she said stepping away from her friend that were grinning at me. "Uhm so can I have your number sometime and take you on a date? Ma you mighty fine. "Uhm sure but first how old are you?" She asks me. "Well i'm 15 about to be 15 baby girl." She blushed just by saying that. "I don't think you want to know my number i'm only 13 I will be 14 next month." "Age is just a number, I hope you know that, Your still cute and I wanna get to know you better." I say with he charm I had. "*Giggles* Okay." "What's your name baby." "My name is MirMir my real name is Miracle." "My name is Chresanto  and you already know my age and that's all I like you a lot I think your really pretty." "Thank you. Give me your phone." I gave her my phone and she put her number leaving it under her name with some hearts. I walked back to my car, started it then begin to drive home. I must've had a Kool-Aid smile because everyone was looking as me all weird like wtf? But I didn't let bother me I didn't wanna tell them just yet because of what they might say I'll wait till she 14 to introduce them to her. I haven't really told you all about myself it's really been focused on the others but now it's my turn. While we were away on tour I had got a girl pregnant with a baby so i'm a father only the boys know. I have a son that looks exactly like me. His name I'm Amarion and we call him Mari for short. His Mother is cute but we get into arguments and she always getting jealous so I had to cut her loose she's always tryna push up on me or running my girls away and this is why only the boys knows. She one of them crazy fans that will not leave you alone because they're obsessed with you or something. She suppose to be dropping Mari off because he stays with me for 1 week then go back with her every month. This time he won't be alone because of KeyKey's son Avery even though he 1 year older then him, they'll get along fine.

My babymomma was taking hella long so I decided to call MerMer, With her fine ass self. It took a couple rings for her to pick up the she finally answered.

MerMer: "Hey ? Who is this?"

Me: "Chresanto Ma, What you doing?"

MerMer: "Nothing. What is you doing?"

Me: "Thinking about you, I really like you. You didn't try to get my attention how all these other girl try to do, I like you personality too."

MerMer: "Thank you. I like that your not a dog and just try to get in my panties though. And you don't tease me about my age."  

To be honest i liked the sound of her voice. Her voice wasn't too high pitched nor too low, it was just right where it needed to be. Her vice sounded so innocent. My thoughts had got interrupted by the door bell.

Me: "Hey i gotta go, talk to you later?" I ask.

MerMer: "Sure thing Santo." She says and hangs up..

I ran down the flight of stairs and opened the door in came my baby momma and my beautiful son. I try so hard not to talk to Laisa (Baby Momma), Because of how she kept cheating on me and finally caught her ass in OUR bedroom that we had when we lived in apartments. She's always tryna to say sorry or run away my girlfriends, I don't know why she don't get i don't want her all like that. I mean i do love her and what not but that hurt me specially  when the boys tried so many time to tell me she wasn't no good i didn't listen and tried to tell them she was the one i wanted to marry. It hurt me but finally i got over it. While she was cheating that's when we had the baby, I know it's mine because my family have strong genes, which makes all of us look exactly like each other in a way .. well all the boys. She handed all the stuff to me and was about to say sorry when i shut the door in her face. Maybe i should introduce him to MY SOON TO BE GIRL.

A/N: Wow Roc finally found him a girl! Should he get back with Laisa or stay with the new girl.

Ya'll think she too young? (New girl)

STAY TUNED DRAMA WILL SHOW UP BETWEEN ROC, LAISA, MIRMIR, AND THE BABY! :D

LOVE YOU GUYS , ENJOY !