A Day With Ray

Alicia: TeamPrincetonBitch; You'll see her later in Roc's Pov you be getting to know her more soo stay tuned. ;)

Ray Pov:

This girl that i hooked up with a while back talking about she was pregnant by me and had a baby girl. Ya'll what am i going to do? Keys don't know yet and I don't wanna loose her. Me and Zonnique don't talk no more we went our separate ways. The girl that i got pregnant is Diamond...  No not Keys sister, I'm talking about the one that i messed up with. I mean if it is mine then i will get her to live with us. Her name is Samantha.. She sent me a picture of her but she don't look nothing like me. She got some good hair but she looks nothing like me. I was thinking of telling Keys today. I mean better to come out with it now then later. Plus Aj is sleep and she sitting right by me. 

   I sit up and clear my throat. "Keys you know i love you right and wouldn't do anything to hurt you right?" I say truthfully. "Ray what have you done this time?" She says giving me her full attention. "Baby, Keys I might have got Diamond pregnant that time we had that party." I say and look into her eyes. She looked out of it. Like everything bad keeps happening to her.. "Great I'm going to bed.. Well to Roc's room." 

Every time I tell her something bad she gotta go lay on Roc like why can't you talk it out with me? "Now you wonder why i cheated on you how i did. You never wanna talk it out with me you just wanna sit there with Roc." "Really that's how you feel, You just told me you got another girl pregnant when we were together and did i mention she was the one that made my life a living hell?" "Why do you always bring that up?" "You wouldn't understand, Maybe if you were in my shoes." 

After that she ran upstairs and slammed the door. What is wrong with our relationship i always hurt her i can never make it right, or when i do things go wrong.. DAMN why me all the time lord knows i love this girl but every time i see her with Roc i get jealous and i bring other girls in with me. I can't do this again.

Roc Pov: 

I was on the phone with this new girl that i had been talking to her name is Alicia. She real sweet and she still don't compare to Keys man I still do want her but I shall never have her. I swear i hear them fighting if i was correct then Keys will come storming in my room in a few minutes. Oh did i mention my son moved with his momma and grandparents i guess my baby- momma got mad that i had moved on. Keys scared me when she swung that door open and slammed it super hard. She must really be pissed. "I don't even wanna know about it just come lay down." "Okay." She says as if she's been crying. 

I sang her to sleep and soon after i had fallen to sleep. Just to think that i would be a better man for her. You see how Ray keeps hurting her she has to come crawling to me because of what he had done what is wrong with guys these days you say you love her can't be without her but turn your back around and cheat and got the nerves to say it to her face after you said I love you. 

Author Note: Hey guys ya'll are really hardheaded I say 2 likes and 3 comments and ya'll don't like to do it.. But some of these old characters is coming back soo be ready.. AND NO KeyKey and not going to get with Roc ! 

3Votes and 3Comments

That's all i'm asking because obviously you can't do 5 ..