Things Are Better

Ray Pov:

Things are better since that fight. We are having so much since, we decided to just take some time off and hang out with are son Aj. Diamond the one i apparently got pregnant took a DNA test and they haven't came back yet so lets just wait and see. Me and Keys decided that if it was my baby she'd help be take care of it, even know the girl don't look like me.

"Aj don't do that!" I yell as i saw him trying to jump in the water with the Dophins. I look over to see Keys talking to some guy, this time i just don't say nothing she'll figure it out later. I kinda learned how to keep it in me than just blow up here. 

The guy left and she came over to me and tried to hug me but i rejected her she looked at me with a confused face but i just looked at her and brushed it off and walked to Aj.

"Daddy I'm ready to go, these zoo animals is wack." " Okay." We started walking back to our car,Keys tried to hold my hand again i didn't wanna be mean so i grabbed it back a little but enough to show i was upset about something. I know she caught on because she looked at our hands and loosend her grip on mines. I just felt after that it wasn't a need to hold hands anymore i mean we were at the car and  i had to get in anyway to drive.

I pulled my hand away but it kinda felt like a snatch. I just looked at her and shrugged like there wasn't a care or two fucks for her. I got in the car and started to pull off. 15 Minutes later we had arrived at the house, I walked upstairs still not giving any fucks to the world. I sat on the bed and looked at my phone to find no messages so i decided to Check Facebook, Twitter and Path. 

I saw that I had naked pictures from all types of girls. As the faithful Man i am I don't take the time to look or text back, But there was one that i caught but i decided to let her go when i got back with Keys. Keys had just walked in the room and took her J'soff and put them in the closet. " Babe what's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing Keys, Just the fact that you decided to go flirt and don't forget in front of me!" I yelled feeling the anger build up inside of me. "Ray shut the hell up you know i love you and i know you love me, I don't need NO other man to replace you. Why would you think i was flirting? He's gay any way."

There i was looking dumbfounded again. "Babe come here you know i love you and i'm sorry for always assuming that you be with others, I just don't wanna lose you again." "I love you too and don't your my one and only." when she said that i just felt lust come all over my body like i wanted her right now and right here.

Prince Pov:

     I sat there playing with this little girl that i didn't even know name. I guess we were playing tag and i kept having to chase her. She was light skinned with curly hair and pearly white teeth. Dia had just came out so i decide to talk to her.

"Um hi Dia." I scratched the back of my neck. "Yes." she answered. "What's her name?" "Ki'noni Jessica Perez" "You mean to tell me that's mine?" " Yea, so what if it is."  "Well i wanna be in her life and raise her to." "You wasn't trying to do that when we needed you the most you were out there with all types of girls. I called your phone all the time andi know you didn't change you number because one of my friends got it from you and said ya'll got togehter so go somewhere with all that You Wanna Be A Father Now."

  With that she left holding her daughter swaying her hips... Not that i was looking. I have to find a way to get back to her heart. I wanna be with my daughter i already grew attached to her . I was in a deep thought when i felt something whip across my face. 

Hannggerr . I finally uplodeed Dia or Diamond Or Princess is finally back.                                              

Who the fuck hit Prince? 

Why did they hit him? It looks like dia moved on or did she? 

 10votes/6 comments

If you don't listen i will not update it's not that hard to answer the questions or vote. If your not a fan, go right ahead and click that fan . 

Happy Sunday guys.